daughters&Mother situation

Innocence

I been quiet I'm only a month pregnant and it's taking a toll of my emotions but, the girls want to take me out but I have to meet my mother Monica, I have just arrived to this resturant with with my big sister Honey,

"How are you and Tibeth?" Honey looked at her phone and blushed but looked at me. "Don't even answer that."

"Shut up but what about you and Ali?"
"What about us? We act like we together she just be giving me some type of vibe that she want me than agian I think Maria fucked her up to much for her to even think about loving me."
"Innocence you are a mom now so, if you getting serious with Alixia you need to let her know that you and the baby you carrying are package. If she want you she need to know she getting herself into begin a stepmother."
"I got something to tell you."
Honey sat up and, looked at me.
"Ali is pregnant."
"I know by Maria."
"Yes but it's another baby in there and it's mines."
"Innocence are you fucking serious? I told you to use condoms you are not capable of taking care of two kids. What the hell I raise you better than that what the heavens were you thinking? Wait you wasn't damn you can't be that stupid Innocence we talked about this!!!!"
I start crying my sister raised me since I was out the womb and in human days she use to talk to me about having sex and I promised her I wouldn't get no one pregnant because I'm scared I would turn out like my father.

"Honey listen please, I'm sorry please don't disown me I need you I can't lose you. You and Alixia are only people I got I got the Lord but I need you as my sister. I'm capable Honey I take care of Darkness and Kain I'm really good at it. I can show you just have faith in me I got this I'm young but, I know how to be a mom."

I'm crying hysterically I don't ever want to disappoint my sister. She looked at me and start holding me.

"Cece I'm sorry I just don't want to much pressure on you I shouldn't have went off like that I know it was bound to happen you make mistakes and, it's okay I should have thought about how you feel and I know you love Darkness and Kain .....I just want Ali to love your baby the same not 50 percent 100 percent."

"I love Honey bun."
"I love you to Cece."
She wipe my tears just like I was when I was a little girl. "You still my little sister but you grown now and afterlife you still a angel and independent so, I did something right."
"Right but let's stop crying I don't need Ali killing you or, Tibeth coming for me."
We laugh as she sat down "What are you naming the boys?"
"I love the names Drew and Kody but I know Tibeth might change them, what about you?"
"I love thoes names and I don't know yet."

We sit and eat French fries waiting on our mom.  "You happy to see Mom?"
"Not really she calls to see the baby but, I decline in that."
Right before I can answer we see a carmel tone woman , hazel nut eyes, honey blond hair....our mother

"Hi girls!"
Honey rolled her eyes she looked at her French fries and rub her stomach in circular motion.
"Hi mommy." I got up giving her a hug.
"Promise Honey Cortez I know you see me standing here."

Honey looked at her "Call me Honey please and thank you."
"Honey I love you when will you forgive me?"
"I been forgave you I just don't fuck with you."

Our mom use to beat Honey ass when she turned of age she took me and left the house and Honey raised me as her own she hated her name she changed it to her middle name. My mother still begin a ass towards her to the point Honey has no respect for her. I'm guessing my mom is trying to be on good terms and, it's not working.

"What about that dumb ass baby?"
Honey stood up and swung on our mom connecting with her jaw. "Oo bitch you grew some balls huh?"
"I'm let you have your comment because I'm pregnant and I'm not about to stress over no dead beat bitch."
"I'm a bitch?"
"Monica you a hating bitch fuck you."
Honey stood up grabbing her purse I watch as Monica hit my sister with a bottle Honey stumbled back. I got up "Stop that shit she pregnant are you crazy!"
This crazy bitch push me making me fall down hitting my head she start stomping me. Honey came full force with a bar stool making our mom bleed out from her head. Honey grab me we start running until I hear a pow Honey fell to the ground our mom running away.