Foolish (1)

💞Tina💞

I'm back and I do have a obsession with Alixia, but I'm getting over her cause I see she happy with Innocence, innocence got something that Maria and I don't have. I got my own relationship with Lucy we been together seven months. I open my door to hear moaning "Lucy!" The moaning stop I walk down the hall to hear our room door open "hey babe." She sweating bullets "who you fucking in my house?"
"No one babe that was porn on the computer."
I kiss her before walking away "what you want to eat?"
"Spinach dip with nachos."
"I thought you hated when I made that."
She smiled and told me to cook she craving it sometimes I think she cheating on me I'm going to look through the computer history to see if it was porn. "Babe I'm take a shower."
"Okay love don't take long."

🔥Lucy🔥

I'm home fucking Katrina, Latina sister I know I'm fucking up but, Tina getting loose it is not even tight nomore and, her sister tight and just right. Katrina moaning until I hear my name I put my hand over her mouth her eyes get wide. "Is that my sister?" She whispered she jump off me and grab her clothes running to the bathroom I fix myself before going out to see Tina standing five inches away from the door. "Who you fucking in my house?"
"No one babe, that was porn on the computer."
She nod her head before walking away I tell her to cook spinach and nachos. I hate it but that is the only thing that takes her a hour to cook.
"Babe I'm take a shower."
I run to our bedroom locking the door "Katrina?" She walked out the bathroom fully dressed. "What happened?"
"Nothing I got her to cook."
"Lucy when are you going to come see Trina and Lucky?"
Yes Katrina and have kids together four month old Trina and one month old Lucky. "I'll be there tonight I promise baby girl."
"Baby I'm sick of sneaking around when we got kids."
"Baby Tina just some one who helps me out, yeah I have Havana and Gia with her."
"Lucy you got two kids with her that you see daily while OUR two kids home and I'm waiting on you."

I gave birth to Havana and Tina gave birth to Gia they only toddlers than Katrina gave birth to Lucky and Trina. I got four kids and I'm done making babies. Katrina laid back on the bed "Lucy I'm pregnant."
I look at her didn't I just...you know what nevermind. "Why you just telling me Katrina?"
"I don't know but, damn you don't seem happy."
"Baby girl I'm happy I'm just overwhelmed right now."
"You overwhelmed?! I take care of two babies on my own while you living with a bitch that gets help!"
"Katrina chill the fuck out before she come in here." I whisper she rolled her eyes.
"While you trying to shush me I found out Temper had her baby it's a boy."
I look at her "Really she had it?"
"Mmmh I work with Malina and Honey at the construction site. Honey hospitalized for her babies and Malina always calls Temper on her break to check on Temper and her baby. Around work Malina got Temper pregnant agian. Malina had a get together and the baby was there he is so, cute."
"They still together?"
"I don't know about all that."
"Oh."
Since I been trying to live two double lives I forgot about my love with Temper. I went to the hospital and actually seen my sister in a room. I didn't stop to say hey or anything I seen her busy with a baby girl.

"Well congratulations to Temper and Malina but, what about my little sister how she doing?"

"Well Honey had a little girl she so, beautiful she light skin other than that she look exactly like Tibeth she only got Honey skin tone. Now Honey in the hospital they got twins on the way."

"Wow my little sister a dad damn I missed out on a lot I got a niece and nephew's."
"Yeah you do. Honey still in the hospital you should drop by there and visit."
"Yeah after I'm done with Tina."
"Baby the food done. What are you doing?!"
Katrina got out the bed and went out the window one second later Tina walked in.
"I thought you were taking a shower?"
"Yeah I was just thinking ya know my little sister called to tell me she a dad and Honey in the hospital."
"Awe you need to go visit then."
She wrapped around my neck and put her face in my neck I held her I seen Katrina outside flying she shook her head. I blew a kiss she smiled before leaving.
"Babe I got something to tell you."
"What?"
"I'm pregnant."
My eyes go big damn another one, how am I going to tell Katrina this news. "Awe baby that is great news."
I plaster a fake smile as she kissed my cheek."Why you smell like vanilla boo?"
"Damn um I brought some new perfume earlier when you was out. Stalking Ali and Innocence."
"I don't worry about them anymore hell remember I got you ."
"Yeah you right baby, but I'm go visit Honey and Tibeth I know I got bad blood with my mom but, I hope not with my sister."

I get up grabbing my keys leaving out the house going to the hospital when I arrive a sexy nurse walked past me I stop her.

"Hey I'm Lucy who are you?"
"Innocence."
Wait a damn minute she Ali girl. Damn Alixia got lucky on this one.
"Can you help find someone?"
"Who you looking for?"
"Tibeth and Honey."
"I never seen you around here. Are you a friend?"
"I'm Tibeth older sister."
"Come on."
I look at her "You single?" She looked at me "No I got someone."
"Oh he must be lucky you so, beautiful."
"Nice pick up line but here you go."
A nurse looked panic "Oh thank God you still here Innocence, Honey is in pain."
I watch as Innocence put her hair in a bun and her phone in her pocket. She grab her pager.

"Room 1026 now!" She walk in the room with me behind her I look over her shoulder. Honey is on her side holding Tibeth hand crying.
Innocence go to a screen and study it before lifting Honey shirt. She listen to the babies heart beat.
"Missty give her a tylonal. Honey you are okay baby B is doing just fine he just becoming more active he kicking hard that is all."
Honey cried in Tibeth shirt before nodding "You have a visitor."
Honey looked up and she seen me....