Mama&Daddy Protection

💃Ameir💃

Happy 4th of July every one sadly I have work I'm back to work on Independence day. I look beside me Hazel, went to work I tried ignoring everything last night I seen the flowers, of course I ate the food but, you can not trust friends Leah, deceive me by raping me I don't know if she used a condom. I got up to go to work. When I got in my office my door open to see my daughter holding the flowers Hazel, got me last night than another glass of black roses. She sat them on my desk "where did the black ones come from?"
"Tina she wanted to apologize for begin a bad mom and, wondered to reconcile the daughter/mother relationship."
I look through my phone to see the clothes that I know Hazel, loves wearing I ordered more and then Flowers, teddy bears , her chain god I can't wait for her reaction I been blushing because man I can see myself getting fucked haha. Okay I'm sorry but I'm not cheating I work , take care of my kids and chill with Hazel. I'll be a dumb ass if I go out and cheat, a blood bath awaits me if I ever cheat I'm not stupid so, neva will I ever fuck up.

"L'ezah you tell grandma the flowers that is thoughtful but I like roses any color but, black and I don't think I will ever reconcile with her."

A little girl named Ashley walked in jumping up with cereal in her hand. " Ms. Ameir some lady asking for you."
I put Hazel flowers in my window and throw the black ones away. I walk out to see a brown haired woman standing there with gift boxes. "Ameir?"
"Yeah?"
"Here are the gifts for your girlfriend I hope she like them we wrapped everything up for her."
"Thank you."
My daycare kids helped me with the gifts. I love taking care of these kids. I put Lion King on for them before seeing the summer gift all the girly / men shit in there must be a free thing or, something. I closed my office door before sitting next to my three year old Haze, she leaned on my shoulder and watched the movie I can tell she wants a nap.

🔥Honey🔥 I been in this hospital and tell me why Tibeth made it comfortable for her and the baby like they sleep on a bed , TV, room service I just hope Tibeth know these hospital bills are something. As for unborn boys they not baby B heart rate is getting well with my eating, fruit, and a pill the doctor prescribe. "Babe?" I look over to see both Tibeth and the babies sleeping I smile they had a fun day today Tibeth, can make any thing fun for Sahariah, today she will soon be trying baby food her chubby self. She is up all morning , naps in the afternoon and she sleeps through out the nights with a warm bottle. As for my Tibeth since I'm hooked up I get helped with showers, putting my gowns on and helping me hook back up. Wifey material all the way. I wait till I feel kicking I look at the ultrasound the babies are kickiing while sleep. I giggle my little soccer babies I fall asleep feeling good.

Innocence❤- I been working all days and long nights and, can't see Darkness or Kain most every time. It hurts that I can't tuck them in I see them teething, eating baby food it's July 5th 7:17 AM in the morning I'm just walking through the door with my bag I walk in Ali room to see the boys sleeping in their cribs. I see Darkness up. "Hi baby boy what you doing up?" He smiles at me his brown eyes sparkled I pick him up before putting my things up I sit on the floor with him he snuggled in my nurse shirt. I get up and, go down stairs with him in my arms I warm him up a bottle ,
I feed him rocking him slowly as I sit outside with him I sat in a rocking chair his blanket covered him up. I see the bottle empty I rub his back till he burp I go back inside I slowly open Ali door laying him on the bed with pillows he grab my phone I put Mickey Mouse, his head went up as he watched it. I kiss Ali as she slept I have a day off tonight Thank goodness I laid on my stomach watching the show with him I rub his back he relaxed. A stepmother job is fun when you got the best step kids . Ameir walked in with a smile she waved at me I smile she walked out.

🙏Malina🙏

I wake up to hear my son moving I get up to see him just laying in the crib "Hey papi what you doing?"
I pick him up and I look through the baby bag to see a bottle I warm it up as I sat on the couch with him holding on to my hand Temper must be teaching him this. "Daddy got you baby boy."
I hear the beep I get up and get the bottle I check it before feeding it to him I walk around the house "to what he doing here?"
I turn to see Leah, looking badly beating up "I know you better chill out it's to early for this." I walk back in my baby room and burp him he instantly went back to sleep. "Just like ya mama."
I walk out with the night light on and, a baby monitor on me I bump into Leah, she look pissed. " why you walking in my house this early?"
"I raped her I took advantage of her she just sat on Hazel bed looking at me weird I kissed her she pushed me and punched me I retaliated and, pushed her on the bed she tried fighting me off I rip her robe off she cried in pain as I ram in her I just whispered in her ear telling her I'm so in love with her she cried out please stop you hurting me I couldn't she felt so, good I touched her body as she cried I told her she was beautiful she only punched on me. Until I seen her daughter standing there she looked me in my eyes "what are you doing to my mommy?"
I couldn't answer the little girl I nut inside Ameir as she screamed I pulled out the little girl seen Ameir, crying she ran towards Ameir who is in a corner wiping her tears the little girl held on to her mother "I'm tell my daddy on you because you hurt my mommy." I couldn't let that happen so, I tried grabbing the little girl but, Temper walked in and shit went left on me quick."

I look at Leah "You got to go." I go to the guest room packing her shit she ran behind me. "No please."
"No you hurt someone because they didn't want you than tried their child. I can't have you in my house while my kid is in here."