New life or no?

💞Naomi-Ruby💞

I been at work for two hours and, I can't keep my eyes off this man it's like I seen him before. I feel a hand on my shoulder I look at see Honey, "You been staring at Jordan since he walked in. You better not cheat on Temper."
"No I just seen this man before."
"In a good way or bad way?"
"He was my ex we ended things because he told me he was a angel."
"Wow I got a whole girl he sexy but, not sexy enough to cheat."
"Yeah I know you right. It's something Honey and it is scaring me. My body heating up like when I'm around Temper."
"Come on let's see what happened to you."
"What no!"
"Um Temper is your girl."
I blush while looking down. Yeah she is but, she more just my girl.
"Come on."
We walk towards him and, he is holding a child looks like him his twin man it's like he spit that baby out.
"Hi Honey I'm dropping King off to you."
"I got him but, this is my friend Naomi but call Ruby she said y'all know eachother."
I smile as he smiles back.
"Yeah my natural brown skin angel."
"Well come on kingdom I had a beautiful beautiful baby."
"Mrs. Honey you finally had the baby?"
"Yeah and guess what?"
The little boy eyes got big as he held Honey hands looking curious. "What?"
"I'm having another baby but twins." 
The child jumped up with excitement. I smiled as she  held his hand  walking away.
"How you been Naomi?"
"I'm doing good and you?"
"Well I'm doing amazing you know begin a daddy."
"That's good he looks just like you."
"A good thing right?"
"Yes where is his mommy?"
"Standing infront of me.."
I look at him with my eyebrows up I giggle at him. "I don't have kids well step kids but no kids."
"Naomi ten years ago we had a one night stand and, two weeks later you told me you were pregnant when you were nine months you got shot and died but the baby survived. His name is Kingdom zion Hickman."
"Jordan are you serious?"
"I'm dead ass he seen pictures of you and, I have a picture of you pregnant."
He took out a picture and sure enough it was me big and pregnant.
"Jordan I have someone and, she not so fond of other children unless they are hers."
"We can take a DNA.."
"Yeah around lunch time will be fine with me."

I watch as the child swayed his hips to Beyonce- brown skin girl. All the kids start dancing with him. Honey sat in the middle hitting the drums as the kids start singing and copied Kingdom he look over to Haze as she sat near a window humming the tune he walked towards her Honey looked at me with wide eyes. I perk my ears up to hear them over the music.

K- Kingdom & H- Haze

He tap her shoulder she turned around as he smiled.

K- why you sitting here?
H- I don't sing nor dance.
K- Come on no one will judge you and, besides I can teach you how to dance.
H- my aunt might tell my mom and dad that I'm dancing with a boy so, no thanks.
K- I can just be a friend it's no harm with having fun. Who is your aunt?
H- Mrs. Honey
K- dude she is the most fun teacher I have your cousin is so cute.
H- yeah she is fun
K- What's your name?
H- Haze, and you?
K- Kingdom but call me King.
H- cool name
K- thanks beautiful name to you.

She blushed look down rubbing her neck.

K- how old are you?
H- seven
K- Ten
H- Than why was my aunt carrying you?
K- she treats all of us like babies.
H- sounds like her..
K- you dressed like me.
H-I'm like a tomboy my mommy calls me a lesbian.
K- well can I at least be your bestfriend.
H- I have to ask my dad.
K- you really have to ask for friends?

She laughs at his priceless face.
H- I'm just kidding..
K- you play ball?
H- yeah why?
K-come to my crib and, we can play
H- I'll ask my mom when I get home.
K- okay until than come dance with us.

I watch Haze get up and Kingdom takes her hand he got behind her moving her hips like the hula dance.
I put my ear down looking at Jordan. "He the first to get Haze out that chair she usually waits for her mom to get her."

2:57 PM

"Kingdom come on!"
I look up from tying a student shoe. Jordan is looking at Kingdom as Haze seen Ameir. Haze kissed Kingdom cheek before walking to Ameir. "Honey I'll be back." I walk towards Jordan and Kingdom scared that I may be a mother.
"Kingdom this is Naomi, remember I told you about her?"
Kingdom looked at me before hugging me I hug him tightly as he cried after four minutes we pulled apart Jordan smiles "He has been wanting to hug his mother so, long."
I grab his hand as we walk out the after school program....

3:06 we took a DNA and we sat in the chair waiting in the doctor office waiting for results. My leg bounce I'm nervous, how in the hell am I supposed to tell Temper, I have a kid I know she will treat me different even treat my son different and, I can't take that.

"Hi I'm doctor Minny I got the results. You ready?"
I hold Jordan and Kingdom hand tightly here we go my life changes from this day foward.

"Yeah.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued😘