Roses Never Fell (2) - We Still

🍯 Honey🍯

I'm laying in bed with my bra and boy shorts I'm laying on Tibeth, stomach as I play a game on her phone, she has the good games. I feel her hands running through my hair. I sit up looking at her she put  head in my neck "baby I love you."
I didn't say nothing I just nod my head "love you to mami."
"Why you so, damn pretty? Babe why you acting strange?"
"Thank you baby for the compliment, nothing baby I'm just horny a little bit."
She running her hands all over my body I bite my lip "Mami are you begin a big baby?" She nod her head as I play with her hair while trying to still play the game. I can feel her getting all snuggled up "Give me a kiss." She looked up at me and, kissed my lips before pulling back "Baby girl, give me another one." She smiles at me giving me another one I grip her throat making sure not to choke her. I slip my tongue in her mouth our tongues wrestle for dominance I squeeze her ass and, she moaned I suck on her tongue the kiss got nasty than sweet. I pull back "You eating candy? that tongue taste like sweet candy." She start giggling as I rub her ass "mmh that butt fat." She kiss my neck as I'm slapping her ass softly it is jiggly. I lay on the bed laying on my side I pull Tibeth close letting her ass touch my crotch she turn around and, spoon me her head rest on my breast and, her arms around me. "I love you baby."
"I love you."
I feel the babies kick I'm a angel and Tibeth is a dark angel so, unborn children kick early than humans. I put Tibeth hand they kick harder "that's the babies." She smiles and rubs my stomach "I think you making them happy."
She enjoys the kicking till I flip her on her back and start tickling her she start laughing I always hear her cute giggles now her laugh is sooooo cute. "Say you love me!" she laughs harder "I-I-I love-love you!" I stop giving her a small peck on the lips. "Come on let's check on the baby."
We got out the bed walking to our princess she sleeping I check her diaper it is clean. Tibeth kiss her cheek as I kiss the other. I grab Tibeth hand and run in the room I jump on the bed dancing crazy and  wild slinging my hair, arms in the air and jumping in the high. Stop when I see Tibeth laughing I couldn't stop smiling. I jump in her arms thank goodness she caught me. "Go to the kitchen babe." I hold on tight as she walked to the kitchen I make car noises hearing her laugh made me laugh she put me down and help me on the counter. Making food.  it ended in a food fight but, we did eat sadly the kitchen is a mess. I know you guys thinking they acting like kids when they grown. Man it's fun she work and I'm a stay at home mommy sometimes it is good to let loose. Besides I get to see that I'm still able to make her smile and laugh even if it means acting a fool. We been together for five years human wise and even afterlife. I'm not saying we perfect but, in my eyes we are. "Babe come on let's take a shower."

😉