Sweet lovers go dominate

🍯 Honey🍯
The baby is sleeping thank god, she has been up all day and half the night but, I was able to text my girlfriend through out the day. I closed the baby room door slightly I walk to Tibeth and I room flopping on the bed. As I am laying down I smell my girl she coming home I can smell the arousal from both of us the sexual tension is real I'm in heat and of course Tibeth just having her damn heat. I get under the covers trying to sleep the sexual heat away. I hear the front door open my nerves kicking in I close my eyes as I hear the footsteps and her singing. I peep from under the covers to see flowers, edible arrangements and toys just things that made me wet and overly happy. I wasn't trying to move and, get overly excited. I watch her set up than I watch as she undress so sexy I can't take it I may have a puddle forming in my panties. I sense her moving closer to me I quickly put my hands over my face my blankets get yanked away from my and she snatch my hands over my eyes. When I seen her ocean blue eyes I couldn't help but, to smile I give her a big kiss before I knew it I'm laying fully on my back my panties were ripe from me and the shirt was gone.

👄👅Dominance sexual sex🙈💦

I couldn't figure out what's going on while my mind is wondering around I feel her tongue and teeth on my body. I jump a little my eyes glisten as I look down at her I bite my lip trying to figure out where she is learning these things from. When she is done I'm pretty sure that I have marks all over me when she start making marks on my body. That turns me on even more "babe that feels good." I moan as my eyes close running my hands through her hair massaging her scalp "don't bite to hard baby." I try to breathe in and, out we both have to remember I'm pregnant and she has sharp teeth. My hands found the way to my nipples I'm tugging and, moaning I feel a cold substance on me I look down to see her condom begin put on. I'm craving and, looking at her region like it was a meal I wanted to devour her dick. When she slipped in I swear I seen stars my body actually relaxed automatically every bone relaxed. My body slowly moved back and forth here I am giving her control of my body. I can't think straight I'm just holding on to my sheets eyes low as fuck "mmh baby move faster." I watch and moan as her body went quick and she held on to my hips for support "son of a bitch god damn !!!!!" I guess my foul mouth got me in trouble because,  I was flipped over she tapped my butt I found my self getting on all fours she rammed in me causing me to scream. lord don't let my daughter wake up she don't need to hear this she only three months but she is aware. To shut my little self up Tibeth hand grip my throat making my head go back my eyes get low from pleasure, who taught her this hell who told her I like this type of dominance? I felt her other hand slap my ass. Okay she doing the right things just to make me wet even more I whine looking her in the eyes. Where is her weakness? I need it so, when I get in trouble I can get myself out. What is her weakness during sex well during this type of sex? I whine more looking her deep in her ocean blue eyes "daddy can I get more please?" She went slow looking deeper in my eyes more like reading my soul. The slowness got to me it made me feel everything my eyes sparkle than it hit me she likes when I whine oh my gosh I found her weakness oh wait I need another one. "Daddyyyy oh shit faster!" My eyes close as I hold her hands that got her attention and, I smile I whimper looking at her bingo I know how to get out of trouble yay my baby gave me her weakness. What? I need to know what gets her attention because, I'm fully not submissive to her just yet and, I'm not the only one getting dominated either bitch please. "Who pussy this belong to?" Oh bitch I'm over it she got me "yours babby yes yes yes lord yes!!!" I'm in tears I just fully submitted to her god damn it I was trying to hold in a little bit longer I feel that knot in my stomach. "No no no!"
"What's wrong?"
"I'm close really close."
My back arched all the way felt like I was running from the dick and, I never do that when I felt her still moving it became to much. I'm holding in my cum I'm ripping the  sheets , my head getting dizzy and my body got in overdrive. I let loose and when I did my body went limp. I feel the warmth of the condom begin filled with her seed and her moans "Give me a minute baby shit." I had to lay still to restart "Damn you putting in work." She laughed at my statement "What else you got for me baby?" My legs got pulled from under me and dragged closer to her oh damn if she wasn't using condoms.  My body got tingly as she used more lube on my ass hole, she slowly and gently pushed into my ass my nails are deep in her arms as she pushed herself in "relax baby." I took a deep breath before rubbing her shoulders as my eyes close. I feel a kiss on my neck she is right just relax she won't hurt you.

Part 2 will be coming soon👅