Family (1)

🎀Ameir🎀

I'm up watching Hazel walking back in the room. " What are you doing up?"
"I couldnt sleep."
"I don't know how you do it. Roman and Hazel spit up on  me once again."

I laugh as she scrunched up her nose.
"That's what comes with begin  a parent baby."
"Well we not having  nomore kids this shit hard."
"It get's easy when you get use to it believe me I take care of six kids well now five now since Lezah is grown now."
"Well no more babies."
"Oh one more won't hurt I plan on getting you pregnant you only carried Lezah."
"That birth hurt like hell I'm good on that."
"I birth five babies you can take one pregnancy but, fine nomore rugrats. Since you kicked Haze out our room."
"You baby her she seven years old still sleeping in our bed I think not."
"She was my cuddle buddy when you was begin a ass to me."
"Am I a ass hole now?"
"Yes."
"Ameir really?"
I laugh at her she is trying her best at making it up to me and, I can't lie she doing amazing. "I'm just kidding sweet pea you are doing amazing actually." She smiled I pull her into a kiss, "you need to change that shirt. Stop bouncing the babies they wouldn't throw up on you."
"I don't even do that they don't like me  I'm telling you."
"They love you, you just need more practice. How about you come to Haze training today."
"Fine."
She got in bed getting on top of me taking off her shirt but Haze walked in.
"Mommy Trinity peed on herself."
"These kids are cockblocking for real."
I push her up "kids come first daddy. This comes with begin a parent."
I walk to the babies room to see Trinity I grab her up wipe her pee and change her diaper. I sit in the rocking chair.
🎶when I first laid eyes on you and i heard your heart beat to.  I never knew i can witness a angel so, beautiful from the very momment you arrived i felt something new inside I develped a love that is unconditional.
And i promise to give you everything I have there is not a dream in this world you can't accomplish or, grasp.
I will cross any ocean before I let you land.
Just hold on to mama's hand and never let go ohhhh just to hold on to mama's hand and never let it go!!!

I'll never let no one hurt you I'll give you the world cause you deserve it. Teach you how to treat a man let you know you gon be something great.

I want you for you to shine so bright know you can do anything through christ. I see a that their is a star inside you!

Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhh ohhhh!!

Hold to my hand never let it go. Baby just hold on to mama's hand!

Never let it gooo.🎶

I smile as I see her eyes close I put her in the crib and, I jump when I see Hazel. "What?"
"You are a amazing mom."
"Thank you sweet pea but, when you have so much kids you get a lot of practice it's hard at first but, it get easy after awhile."

I grab Haze hand as she is wearing basket ball shorts, white shirt, all black long nike socks and her black Jordan's with a red streak. I put her hair in a high ponytail shaving her sides.
"A whole stud black angel out here."
"She takes after me."
"Babe you still dress in short shorts and stuff."
"Where she going anyway?"
"Outside to play basketball with friends."
"Haze are boys involved?"
I roll my eyes she getting overprotective but she is her daddy and I understand why she don't want her to be around boys that hormonal.
"Yes but, they only friends I know what I'm doing I promise."
Before Hazel can decline her for her to go outside with boys Haze was already outside.
"Trust her babe."
"I trust her just not the boys."
"She been hanging with them for months nothing happens besides they stay in the yard in eye view."

She walked to the window and looked out I slap her ass squeezing it a little bit. "Daddy got cakes."
She gave me lustful eyes "no sex!" I'm running in our room laughing as I hear her footsteps. I'm laughing so, hard she picks me up throwing me on the bed. She kissed all over my face even sucking on my neck, I roll off the bed giggling "Nope you can't get dick from me." As I sit on the floor breathing hard, Hazel sat infront of me with a smile "It's that funny?"
"Yeah because you got ass for you to be a stud and you actually let me dick you down. And your kisses are ticklish. " I get in between her legs and, rest my head on her shoulder wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. She held me just like that. I get up after a couple minutes undressing leaving myself naked I help her up and hold her hand as I slowly walk to the door i close it than I look in her eyes and slowly guide her to the barhroom where I set it up this morning for us