Blissful Night

💃Ameir💃

I decided to go back to Hazel room she stood up all peppy and, shit she walked to me usually I would be scared but, I'm angry with her. "I love you." For some reason I wanted to hear more. "I'm sorry I didn't know I was begin a jackass towards you."
"Well you were Hazel." I kept my mean mug and arms crossed trying not to show emotions. She cup my face in her hands "I love you." She repeated thoes strong words and for some reason I believe her.
"I love you say it back." She kissed all over my face. I blush hard and I can tell Leah is getting angry "I love you more Hazel."
I feel my body begin lift off the ground I hold on to her arms she laid me on the bed got on top and, decide to kiss my neck. My eyes roll in the back , my fingers in her long hair my body gets hot. I take off my shirt She takes my skirt and panties off. I watched her sit up "You can do what you want." I smile and get on her licking and kissing her mark her back arched and, I hear her moan. "You can go now thank you for the service."
I'm to busy feeling my hard on pressed against Hazel penis I look over to see Leah, in tears im not understanding why she so, upset. Hazel turned around on all fours I can hear Leah crying "Ameir listen please!" My eyes turn pink just looking at my girl friend and ignoring my friend. I'm focused on my dick being between cheeks also this tongue. What don't judge ...

💅Leah💅

I sat in the room begging Ameir not to fall in this trap now she licking this bitch ass hole ugh this is not what I came back for. I watch with tears in my eyes her skillful tongue flickered, swirled just oh my than you hear little bitch moaning Ameir name that should be me. Sadly it's not she pressed into the bitch back making it arch..a perfect arch Ameir, slowly , gently, put her self in Hazel skin to skin, moans, heavy breathing, movement, names calling to the moon , trembling is what I see and hear.

Hazel legs are begin open Ameir took in every body part that is visible she run her hands up and down Hazel stomach Hazel legs wrapped around Ameir waist goosebumps formed on Hazel skin as she patiently waited for my lover well I want Ameir to be my lover back to what I was saying. Ameir put Hazel, nipple in her mouth while stroking Hazel dick I watch as her tongue swirled and watch Hazel chest rise up and down her head have now flown back in pleasurable bliss. She is submissive towards Ameir right now and now she is the bitch. I sat in a chair watching I rather do this than go home and listen to my mother get pounded out by Malina. Hazel grip Ameir arm making noises I never knew existed. "Cum for me Hazel." If only she switched Hazel name into mines but, she stroked her her eyes on Hazel penis watching as her body twitched , squirm, twist all of above. Hazel moaned loudly as she moved herself back in forth like a rhythm it was like they were making music just in sex form. Ameir squeezed than tickled Hazel balls that made the bitched out Hazel moan Ameir name I'm pretty sure she and my mother could hear each other she shot out cum that landed on Ameir breast, stomach, Hazel abdomen. She blushed in embarrassment I study every movement. Ameir, got down and put Hazel in her mouth she slowly sucked on the tip locking on Hazel, eyes she massaged and rub her hands up and down Hazel, shaft it turned me on. Hazel nutted agian I'm pretty sure if Hazel, had her vagina she be pregnant. Before I knew it Hazel sitting on Ameir, dick Ameir eyes went back she is riding the soul out of Ameir right about now, Ameir wanted this she getting it but, Hazel giving her a run for her sexual desires. Ameir hasn't nutted not once I think she holding out Hazel got on her knees I'm not gon lie she got fatty. Ameir went in I'm zoning out until I hear the word "Daddy" I look to see Hazel hands gripping the sheets her nails ripping the sheets open. I watch intensely as Ameir eyes turned red she looked at me "Enjoy the show Leah." She sounds like her dad it scares me she picked Hazel in the air "Change." I see Hazel dick into a pussy, Ameir gave her smirk. What is going to happen this got me on edge.
She flicked her long tongue on Hazel, clit Hazel grip Ameir hair making it fall from the mess ponytail her toes curled, her head went back, she moved foward a little almost falling but Ameir kept her in the air the poor girl couldn't hold the wall. She held on tight to Ameir hair "baby shit, fuck damn it that feels so good."
Her tongue darted in and out of Hazel, sweet area her long fingers entered her vagina Hazel eyes pop open quickly. Ameir, fingered her screams , moans , shaking she told Ameir she was close Ameir took her and drop her down before catching her before Hazel can hit the bed. Hazel looked scared but that didn't stop her from jumping on it.
I picked my fingers before pulling my panties to the side I slip two fingers in my pussy I thrust them in and out I watch as Ameir stroke Hazel insides my left leg prop up as I let soft moans collide with them. I look up to see Hazel and Ameir bodies sweating. My ears were full of sex noises "Hazel!"
"Mmmh." I smile as I see Ameir hands fumble with the sheets. Hazel stop her actions and looked at me "You can go now." I got up and walked out half naked I fly to Malina's worst mistake.

I walk in sex in the air "Malina!!!!!!"
I scrunch up my face the same bitch is in her room I'm sick of this. I walk to her room opening the door to see my mama against a wall getting pounded.
"What the fuck?!"
Malina looked at me with a smile, she is holding my mother in place cum just coming out. "I told you I was fucking Temper."
She said with a smile my mom is just moaning.
"Where is my little brother?! Are you using a condom?"
She just smiles and, smack my mom ass I run out feeling some type of way....