Not so innocent

Innocence❤

Welp I'm back and a little tiny secret has came out to Torri, Winter, Ameir, Julian, Karmen , Honey and the rest...I'm in a relationship not only that, I been doing somethings that was better left unsaid but, has been told. I been with Ali and having sexual relations with her we didn't have sex once it has been multiple countless times after our first time we couldn't stop and, she definitely wasn't about to leave after hitting it so yes that is my baby. I'm explain my name is  Innocence, but since I have been with Ali Lord knows I have not been living up to my name. Yes I work, take care of kids, and my pregnancy all that but, I'm also fucking, kissing, hugging, riding, making love to Alixia. Even the innocent people need a sex life and mines had been somewhat secret. I didn't tell anyone because, it was my privacy to be honest I'm happy she satisfied with my sexual things, she says she turned me into a freak yeah she has but, you should hear little Ms. Alixia over here baby girl louder than me. Example she screams says cuss words that make me want to pop her, grip, grab,scratch, moan and dirty talk to me I'm not conceited but, it is the truth the quiet ones got some sexy sexual needs and desires that need to be fulfilled and watched. I have been known now to the girls as  "Helepcopter dick Rider" since Ali says that's how I ride. I let that nasty side out when I'm around my baby. I have not realized that she been horny I noticed she been caring around blue balls I didn't miss her dick it's big so, I seen it just wanted to see if she was going to cheat or deal with it and she has not did nothing. So, I'm give her some this night or afternoon will be long she has let me dominate her she has dominated me. I sleep with Ali every night like not sex every night but, we lay down together. I work mornings six to the next morning or seven to mid-night depends when I'm close to paternity leave I'm excited as ever because I have morning sickness, sex drive is high, hungry, sleepy all that.

Monday 7/8/19 - 2:48 PM

I got to Ameir, house when I walked in Karmen, walked in and smiled.
"So you fucking Alixia now?"
I roll my eyes this is exactly why I hate that this bitch knows my bussiness what I do is my business not hers.
"Tell Ameir I came over."
"What you going to fuck Ali huh?"
"Sweetie stay in the lane that was built for you and not in mines but, to answer that curious question yea I am. Don't squirt to much on the covers thinking about us."

I grab my bag and walk out she work my nerves and now I need sex and hopefully I can get it sooner than later...so yes I'm not so innocent