Innocence&Malina problems

😊Malina❤

It's 3:34 PM Innocence and I are driving to my mommy house Mimi, when we got there I knocked on the door Innocence held my hand she smiled at me you see I hadn't seen my mommy in years like a lot of years and I'm nervous. A short woman opened the door "Lina is that you?"
I nod my head she pulled me into a big hug Innocence rushed in bumping my dad on accident "who is that young lady?"
"My best friend she pregnant."
"Oh she throwing up at three in the afternoon? That baby must be kicking her ass."
She moved allowing me in the house every thing is white, black and a hint of rose gold. "Mommy the house is beautiful."
"Is that my princess!?"
"Jeremiah why you loud?"
My dad walked in the kitchen where we were he sucked his teeth and kissed her on the head. He got behind her rubbing her stomach.
"Mommy you preggers?"
She smiled at me and all I could do was smile back at her you see it's four of us.
1. Me
2. Maria
3. Jeremiah aka Jr.
4. Jayceyon'king
"What is it?"
"A girl."
"I think a boy. But how is your sister?"
I eyed my parents till Innocence can back with a small towel in her hand.
"Let's say Maria, can't keep a girlfriend and Maria spending time in a special place."
" I know my daughter is a hand full so, I know something bad happen and I don't appreciate you coming in here talking about my daughter."
Innocence laughed a little and, rolled her eyes. "I apologize but Maria not all that goody believe me everyone has seen it for them selves."
My mother nod her head and I guess she not feeling well and so is Innocence. "You two need some rest."
My mother kissed my dad before walking in their master room "Hi I'm Jeremiah, Malina and Maria's dad since you guys are here you can rest here."
"Thank you sir."
My dad nod his head before going in the room I grab Innocence hand I lead her to my old room.
"Wow you liked purple and red?"
"Yeah my mom let me decorate my own room." I plop down on my king size bed and laid down. "Come lay with me this bed is comfortable."
"I love you as my best friend and all but I don't know how many times you fucked Temper, in this bed."
I laugh loudly "My baby girl hasn't been here or, met my parents at all. Now come in the bed I know you feel like shit."
She kicked off her heels and undressed into her panties and bra she got in my bed getting on the other side of the bed."
"I'm get some sleep my stomach hurts a little bit. Are you sleeping in here with me?"
"You need the rest I'm go to my mom guest room Ali would kill you if she found out I was in bed with her girl friend who is now half naked."

She giggled before turning on my fan getting comfortable in my bed I kissed her head before walking out my room.

I walk to the living room where my dad laid out a palate with pillows and throwback blankets. I lay down kicking off my shoes before resting .
I shiver my mommy has the A/C blasting I feel a blanket on my body I look to see my dad. "Your mom always got this A/C on blast get some sleep you look like you need it."

4:13 PM

I wake up going to my bedroom to see Innocence standing in front of a mirror she touched her stomach. "Are you okay?" I ask she jumped covering herself up quickly "I'm fine sis just um checking on my baby bump."
"Why you agreed to come to my parents house with me?"

She sat on the bed with the blanket.
"Do you know a girl named Lauren she got a baby girl named Ashley?"
"Yeah that's my ex what is wrong?"
"That's my ex also and you know Ali didn't speak to me since I was begin sensual and teasing Lauren, at the end I made it up to Ali but it's one issue."
"What's that?"
"She won't leave my home she refuse I kick her out she come back."
"The fuck!"
" she refuse to leave my home so I decided to come with you. Ya know a getaway."
I look at her till I hear a hard knock on my window I look to see Lauren giving me lustful eyes here she go with this bullshit. "I'm go to the bathroom. Do you have extra clothes?"
"Yeah in my dresser."

Innocence❤

I'm in Malina's shower I'm thinking about how am I going to get my ex out my crib. I get under the hot water closing my eyes I feel my body hit a the hard cold wall I instantly open my eyes to see Lauren her body naked and her eyes pink. "Get off of me!" I push her a little making her stumble back she caught herself before she can just her damn head. I get out the shower and, walk out with a towel my hair is pulled and I land on the floor sad part is I can't find Malina ass. "Get dressed we going home honey love."
I stand up quickly getting on some basket ball shorts with a t-shirt my nipples are hard from the coldness. "You look sexy but, if you want to keep begin pregnant with a healthy baby. You get dressed sexy for me."
I look at Lauren, "I'm not about to do that. Are you fucking crazy?!"
"No I'm not crazy just in love with you. Why did you get her pregnant?"
"Lauren listen I have a girl friend we had sex she got pregnant I can't change that baby girl. It was all candy and lust between me and you with All I feel something more than just sex."
"Give me a reason why we can't get back together."
I sit on the bed looking into her eyes.
"You physically abusive Lauren you can't control the anger inside of you."
"Baby please I changed."
"It is to late baby girl I'm sorry."

I stood up when she pushed me on the bed she got between my legs she licked on my mark that Ali left I'm pushing her ass as much as I can. "Lauren please stop I have Ali, I'm not trying to lose her please don't do this."
"Daddy fuck her just give me some a little taste. It belongs to me the pussy you have is mines the dick you have belongs to me."
"No Lauren it never belongs to you. Listen it's mines."

Let me remind you when I first got with Ali I beg her to go to the hospital to check my baby that she is pregnant with. But I had to buy her ice cream and chicken wings but I did something I said "please go I'll do anything you want." When I said that I signed the contract with her the devil herself. Without knowing, I do everything with my step kids and with her. I did pay my price when she found out that I entertained my ex. Ali did pull out her dick and looked me in my eyes I knew I had to do what she wants so, yes I did get on my knees and I did give her head and I did satisfy her needs. In a way I belong to Ali and I don't mind begin her's she doesn't treat me wrong so I'm good. I don't want to fuck that up.

"Lauren we don't belong together I have someone physically and I spiritual belong to her. I can't change that."

"So you done with me are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious and I'm be real I want to be married to her. I'm be real once agian she left her mark on my body meaning she left her scent on me I know you smell her. I need you to get off of me."

"So you belong to her." .
"And she belong to me. Now get out my house."

She stood up allowing me to sit up she walked out Malina walked in. I punch her in the face. "Why in the hell did you leave me in the room with her?!!"
"It was away to get you guys to talk."
"Malina'Monroe you acting mad fucking stupid you know she still got feelings for me hell for both of us she tried raping you. What make you think she wasn't going to try me? You know and knew that this bitch is capable of anything I'm pregnant! What if she did something to fuck up my pregnancy?!!!"
"I'm sorry but you know and I know that Ali isn't the father of that baby. you trifling mother fucker."
"Bitch I got raped so, of course she not the father you worried about my baby's father find out who Ashley daddy is." I punch her and walk out her parents home man Malina and I were supposed to be cool but, she must dislike me. She grip my arm quickly "why didn't you tell me you were raped?"
"Because it was only between Ali and I. To me what me and Ali got it's between us. I don't want anyone to know our bussiness now Ali knows about the rape."

"I'm sorry I didn't know that."
"You need to give me facts before you coming at me sideways. So, now leave me alone."

I get in my car driving out to Ali, place when I got there the boys Kain and Darkness are crawling. "Does daddy know you guys out here?" I pick them up walking in Ali, room I sit next to Ali giving the boys bottles they are able to hold themselves. I kiss Ali and, I snuggled up to her...

Next Chapter➡