Missing you/ scandalous outfit

💞Ameir💞
It's been seven fucking days of training and, I'm so, sore and of course I miss Hazel and my kids more. Sleeping in a small hotel and it makes me cringe that I lay in bed with out Hazel, I'm not use to it. Not hearing none of my babies crying or, not feeling Haze push me over to be under Hazel...daddy's girl to ask Hazel to play with her even sleep in the bed. Hell we fight who get's to lay with Hazel most times Haze wins but it's okay when she at school I get my spot. We have not had sex since a couple months I'm fine but, ya girl in heat bad timing to leave, Winter and Innocence are coming over so.... I'm playing a little prank get it on camera knowing them it will be shown to Hazel.
6:47
Time to prank my girls.

I hear a knock on the door I open it to see them eating food

I hear a knock on the door I open it to see them eating food. They walked in not looking at me.
"Well damn hey."
"Sorry sis but hey." Winter said sitting the bed.
"What's going on at training?"
"I'm sore but it's good."
They looked up at me to respond but, Winter put her plate on the dresser looking at me and so, did Innocence. "Where you going in that outfit?"
"To a party you like it?" I twirled around and, it makes me laugh when I hear a loud no.
"Sis that is to sexy like you showing thighs and your ass. You have no underwear."
"Exactly I don't agree on this outfit like this outfit is saying "I'm single" and you are not. Like will men be there?"
I look at my outfit with a smile "I'm not single and, yes."
"Listen men will look and, then want to talk to you like sis you can kind of see your pussy. Than you don't have underwear like it's like ass and thighs are out."
"Exactly like I don't like it."
"Would Hazel let you walk out like this?"
"Come on, my baby would love this outfit."
"Yeah when you home in her eye sight that's a outfit saying fuck me."
"She trust me not to cheat I'm all hers."
"You see how she reacted to Haze with boys how you think she gon act if a man touch you?"
"You not going to be able to come out the room."
"I'm telling you that's a whole punishment of not talking to you or, sexual punishment to teach you not to entertain men and, not dress like that."
"You gon be locked up somewhere sis you trying her with this outfit."
"This is a good outfit when you trying to be sexy for Hazel, in the room."
She got up going to the closet grabbing my hoodie. "Put this on."
I laugh backing away "How would Hazel find out about this outfit?"
"I'm telling on you girl I will snap a picture and, send it to her."
"Will Vivian allow you to dress like this Winter?"
"No I don't think so, I know my boundaries but, I know she will distant herself besides I'm pregnant that outfit is a no for me."
"Innocence?"
"You really going to ask me? Ali might stop talking to me, No sex, no laying up together? I may not get my daily kisses. Girl please I'm not even about to try her wearing that shit."
"No y'all just spoiled.."
"Um no I spoil vivian."
"Fuck you."
"Come on be serious, will I really get in trouble?"
"Yes."
"Yes you will get fucked up. Go ahead and do it."
"You need to put this hoodie on."
"Guys it's just a prank." I laugh as they smack they teeth.
"Where the damn camera?"
"You play to much."
I go over by the computer taking the camera showing them it was recoding. They roll their eyes I cut the camera off. "I know Hazel, won't allow me to go out like this. I love knowing that you guys have Hazel back."
"You know me."
"I got Hazel back because I don't want you guys to have problems."
"I love my daddy so, I won't try her."
"Nasty ass."
"Oh really because, I think I heard you screaming daddy to Ali."
"That's sometimes it's vice versa. I thought our rooms were sound proof."
I sit down taking the heels and dress off putting a robe on. "How is Haze with Hazel?"
"Well what I seen was Haze begging for forgiveness and trying to explain herself."
"What happened?"

😇Haze😇
Hi I'm back, I hate my punishment , daddy still got me on punishment. I walk to her room "daddy?" I walk in to see her on the bed I get on top of her snuggling my head in her neck "dad I'm sorry I understand, I know you try to protect me. I'm so sorry I didn't say anything about the rape. I know that I need to not be around boys at all unless they are my baby brothers. I really won't do anything I mean I'll be on my best behavior, I'll listen, do my homework, train more, help take care of Haze since she getting into stuff. Please talk to me I miss our cuddle time, when you play with me, and watch movies with you. I promise I know you don't care about what I'm saying but, please consider talking to me." I get off of her picking H.J. up she giggles as I walk in my room she whine trying to climb on my bed I help her as she got under the covers trying to sleep.
💓Innocence💓
Hi I'm back and, I'm feeling so sad. I learned that Maria got treated like golden from Ali, and secretly I had a miscarriage at only three months. Because, I don't want to add stress to Ali I'm keeping it to myself at this point and, I feel like she wouldn't care the baby was gone to be honest. She wouldn't care because it be from a rapist. I got Ali who is pregnant with my child at least I'll have my first child I'm hoping it's a girl because Darkness and Kain are a hanful but they my little prince's.
Sometimes I cry Maria was golden Ali cherished the ground this female walked on this bitch had it all now me I'm like a silver star. I don't cheat, we don't argue, we tell eachother everything, we don't run from eachother and near future I hope she doesn't run from the problems and what I'm told I can satisfy my lover. I'm to the point I want to love her I want her to allow me to love her. I can't compete with what Tina and Maria gave her but, I'm inlove with Ali I'm not royalties but, I'm a angel who fell for a demon and, I have to fix a broken demon and it hurts because I think she don't love me like I love her. I'm breaking I'm taking care of Kain and Darkness, while trying to get over my miscarriage. I chose to take care of the twins she didn't force me I did that on my own. I oneday wish that Ali and I are able to get over the Tina and Maria shit.
I'm laying on the bed looking at the ceiling I feel soneone get in the bed I look over to Ali, "come here." I watch as she got closer I put my hands around her as she laid her head on my chest. She my big baby I just want her to let me love her. I play in her hair she showing little did she know it's a small bump I can't wait to see my baby fuck Maria unborn I'm worried about the one I got. It is a good day I can see the sun shine. "Babe?"
"Mmh"
"I want to take you somewhere."
She looked up at me as I look the other way. "Okay where?"
"Well it's a suprise I can't tell you."
She looked at me rolling her eyes. I look down at her as she look back at T.V. the boys walked in wobbling in "dada!" They both screamed hitting the bed as they used the blankets to their advantage to get on the bed. Kain and Darkness start playing with Ali, I started to cry man I hate this miscarriage I want my baby to see me, play with them, teach them ext. But I got a baby from Ali I'm excited, but I'm mentally and emotionally fucked up about this miscarriage it took a toll on me. I see Kain look up at me I try wipe the non stop tears he crawled to me with the most beautiful smile his two teeth. He grab my face "Cry?"
I hug him while silently cry I'm breaking he pat my back he so sweet we move from the hug I wipe my tears looking at him blew kisses man these kids make my day. Yes I have my days when I break down in the shower just crying non stop man it hurt, let me tell you having a miscarriage takes a toll on you and, I can't even function right.

😇Haze😇

I'm just waking up to H.J. sleeping next to me her little body spread out. I came to terms not to bother daddy anymore, I won't beg for forgiveness I'll just let her have her time I messed up and, it is what it is. I can't change her mind but, I have a problem but, since daddy not talking to me. I go to the bathroom to get this thing called pregnancy test. I open the box reading the instructions I pee in a cup since H.J. will wobble in here.
"Zeze!" I roll my eyes opening the bathroom door she wobbled in sitting on the floor looking at me as I clean my self three minutes has passed and, I take the test out the cup seeing two lines I read the instructions to see what it means..

Pregnant..I flush the pee down the toilet walking to daddy room I put the test on her dresser I run to my room before grabbing H.J. she start giggling I lock my door laying on the floor H.J. laid on my stomach as I rub her back.
Mommy taught me about pregnancy test but never told me about the lines.

Next Update 10/4/19