Adoption on Innocence

💞Karmen💞

Hi I'm here with a good friend Julian, I will be playing a prank on Innocence, you see she is quiet as fuck she stay to herself, writting in a diary, painting or with Ali and the boys. She hasn't been able to be around them recently because of work. So, I decided to have a little fun with her since we all at Ameir place and, Innocence, brought the boys over. Let's see if I can set her off.

"Does she know me?" Julian asked if Innocence knew her.

"No she dose not but, she in the bathroom the boys are in the play pen in the living room. I need you to act like a Child Protective Services person saying like you taking the boys and Ali signed the papers for them to go."

"Okay Tina got the camera set up."

Julian went in the living room with we start talking about nothing really she has picked the sleeping boys up of course Kain started crying a little. Innocence walked out the bathroom drying her hands she walked towards us. "Hi who are you?"
She has the smallest, sweetest voice ever her light skin self was about 5'1, long black hair, blue eyes, full lips, small nose, and a dimple in her right cheek. She is just so, beautiful up close like damn.
"I'm Julian from CPS I'm here to take Kain and Darkness."

She laughed and then looked at Julian. "Why are you taking them? Can I give my son a bottle please ? he is hungry."
"I'm sorry but, you can not touch the boys Alixia has signed papers saying she is giving them up for adoption."

"Give me my son please. You not taking them away."

"I can't do that Innocence."

"You can't take them away without the other mom signature and she is dead so I take care of them you legally have to get my consent also."

"Well Alixia allowed Latina sign the papers."

I watch as she reached for Kain and Darkness. "Give them to me."
"I'm so sorry but, Alixia and Tina came to a conclusion."
"What conclusion? They don't even talk to each other."
"Look I'm sorry the other family is waiting."

Innocence bust into tears "please just let me hold them please!"
She turned on Tina and swung on her "I hate you!! Ooo oh my gosh just please let me hold them."

She bent down grabbing her phone dialing Ali number she answered before Ali can get a word out Innocence went in.

"Hello?"

She was shaking her leg and, looking at Julian with tears in her eyes.
........

"They are taking Kain and Darkness away from me they won't even let me hold them."
.......
"The Child Protective Services saying you giving them up for adoption."
.....
She talked some more on the phone before reaching out for the babies.
"I'm sorry I can't give you these babies."
"At least let me feed them please just give me my babies please. I'm about to punch you."
Tina held on to Innocence "Get off of me they are hungry you can't just take them away while they hungry."
"You are hysterical innocence, I can't let you."
Innocence sat on the couch in tears I watch Julian strap the boys in the car seats. Innocence held on to both but Julian snatched away caring them to the door "Give me my babies please!"
She followed Julian and threw the baby bags in the other room she got to the door and dropped. I grab the camera and tap Innocence on the shoulder.
"Innocence chill it's just a prank."
"No leave me alone."
"Okay give her the boys Julian."
Innoncence grab the boys and walked to the back room I followed.
"Innocence it was just a prank calm down."
"No leave me alone you don't play like that with my kids you do that with your own babies not with mines."
She grab bottles and fed the kids she kept quiet "It was just a prank."
"I don't care!!"