Blame it on me (Part 2)

💙Winter💙
I'm seven months pregnant I'm due in December, I'm swinging my legs sitting on the table waiting on the doctor.
"Winter you ready?"
The doctor walked in as I'm laid back with my shirt up. "Yeah sure."
He got set up I close my eyes until I felt that cold shit on my stomach I was able to see my precious baby. "Wanna know the gender?"
"Sure."
"Baby girl looking healthy."
I smile at this pregnant with a girl
"You are officially 37 weeks pregnant at this point the baby is able to kick."
I nod my head looking at my little princess she moved kicking I felt it. I giggle it tickled. He wipe my stomach I pull my shirt down he helped me up

 He wipe my stomach I pull my shirt down he helped me up

(Seven Months pregnant belly)

I wobble out the hospital when I was walking to my car Julian walked towards me with red eyes. I get in my car back the car into her she fell with a screan..did I do that?

💓Innocence💓

I walk in Ali room I sat on the bed I got up taking off my shirt seeing the bruises on my body I blame it on myself I should have known about this rape and, how they would treat me Selena soldiers are marching and I'm pregnant agian. I can't do this agian this shit getting old. I look at the scars Selena, London, Lauren and Ciara left on my body. To this point I'm not caring they got what they wanted. Selena wanted a kid she got it I might just abort this one. I lay in the bed looking at the ceiling closing my eyes I thought this was a new start but, shit got worse. I'm going numb and cold to the heart I'm on a killing  spree, I put the blame on me these bitches laughed at me as they beat me as I ran from the hits my pleads didn't even matter it was a game to them. It reminded me of when Honey and I ran away from home in our human days daddy fucked bitches mommy snorted powder in the kitchen she barley listened to us everytime daddy came home with a frangrance that didn't belong to her she hit us with belts and, we had to make sure to run before she struck agian. I remember when I talked back she hit me in the face causing two black eyes. I plead for my mom to stop hitting me but, all I could do was squirm around and scream. Now Selena and her crew beat me like I was a child it made me to weak in my soul. I put on a oversized shirt and laid in Ali bed trying not to show the pain hell I'm use to the beatings but, not around Ali I'm not and, if she asked why I'm like this I wouldn't know what to say I'm just trying to deal with the cards that were dealt with. Man I think how would it feel if I smashed them to death. I hear screaming from Julian I guess Winter finally beating her ass drama in this house dying down everyday since most of the troublemakers getting killed by Hazel.  I gained a headache listening to the screams I put my head in Ali chest please stop the noise it brings back memories. You would think I'll be over shit like this but I'm not. I might leave for training to I'll have to talk to Ali about it....

Next update 10/20/19