Just In Case You Forgot

💅Malina💅

Temper dislikes Ashley, she came over and Ashley came out her room asking for bananas and peanut butter. Temper looked at her than at me. "Who is this little child?" Her we go "My daughter Ashley. Well her mom contacted me about her this is way before you long story short she staying with me now." Ashley wobbled to me as I picked her up she reached for the bananas. I put her down as she crawled on the couch watching Minnie Mouse as I'm making her lunch Temper watched me I didn't look up because her eyes were burning a hole in my face and in Ashley's. I grab the plate putting it on the high chair table "Ashley bananas!"
She carefully got down and walk to the high chair I help her in the seat as she ate I finally made eye contact with my girl friend who looks not into or liking Ashley. "Temper don't start tripping on me." I grab her hips and kiss her she seem stand off ish like she uncomfortable to be around my daughter "I'll talk to you later." She got out my grip she can't be serious right now I held her hand looking her in her eyes I kiss her lips and, to be honest I know she going to act diffrent but, nothing I can't handle one thing I know though I hope she don't go back to begin highly rude and cussing just going off the hinges.

Three weeks later..

I have not heard of seen Temper she come around once a week when she use to come every other day. She distance herself away from me causing me to distance myself when she come over she look uncomfortable, when Ashley around we don't talk I'm able to hold Drew, play with him all that stuff but other than that Temper and I don't have sex nor talk that much.

July 18th..

I'm home Lauren got her shit together and is able to see Ashley but her mother has to be present at all times. Im in my bed watching T.V. when my room door opens Temper is standing in my door way I roll my eyes. "What?" I ask her she didn't say anything she just closed the door and walked to me I watch her as she got on top of me. "Temper you been acting mad diffrent for real now you on me get up off me."
She decided to kiss my neck and suck on it I hold her side's trying to push her off but I'm getting weak in pleasure and she knows it my eyes roll back and I'm now letting her do her thing. I realized she horny she really think the way she been acting she about to get in between these cheeks? Nope not happening.

Rated R

Flipping us over I look at her body as I hover over her I smirk as I run my tongue on the mark I left months ago her back arched up as I lightly suck on it. my nails dig into her side her moan comes out high as her fingers pull my neatly curled hair. I feel my self grow big and hard it made me suck harder from the pain I push up towards her pelvis for her to feel the hard on, it hear a loud moan in my ear. I sat on my heels and take off her things usually I would ripe her under wear but she didn't come with underwear. She came prepared I hate clothes on her I love seeing her naked at all times she knows when she walk in my house she better not have clothes on. Anyway she grinding she don't want to wait I put my hands under her gripping her ass I lick her ear "Wait Temp." I sit up putting her hand on my dick our eyes connect as she pulled my zipper down I laid down allowing her to get my jeans down my dick stood in attention all 12 inches. Her body is something serious so, the more she move the more her ass jiggles causing me to moan lowly from her body she a masterpiece. I flip us over quickly she held my dick tightly "let go Temper, why you want it when you havnt came over here like you use to?" I grind against her "You acting real different sweet heart and I don't like it." Her legs are now wide open, I flip her over for some reason she on all fours I push up against her I know my ways on Temper body she moaned and I lowly heard her moan daddy under her breath. This is new for her she is not dominate like that anymore and I like it but she knows when I need her inside me and she take advantage of it . I press more into her making sure I don't slip in side her "I'm daddy but you can't act right." I tickle her clit she jolted foward I pull her back I don't think so I'm showing no mery on her ass tonight. I get moans and mmhs from out her mouth I rub her ass and I had to slap it hard Temper, is a whole freak I promise you that. I smile at the fact she bitting into my sheets she has torn into five sheets in the past two months. I run my hands up and down her back I add pressure to her arch making her sink into the bed more her pussy on full display wetness dripping down her thighs. I get down I glide the top of my tongue through the warmth of her pussy Temper, jumped and gasp I hold her in place gliding my tongue and sucking her clit she moaned loud my baby got soft but loud moans thank God Ashley not here right now. I get down licking and swirling my tongue around her clit she basically sitting on my face her nails search my chest that shit burns I groan causing her to grind on my tongue when her back arched and she held on to my hands, her head went back, she moved back and forth quick and the words I love the most slipped out her mouth. "Malina." She whispered but when I stopped she whimpered from the lost of touch I glide my fingers in between her pussy lips she tried putting my fingers inside her. "Malina if you don't stop teasing me." I laugh at her "baby girl why you can't wait? Beg for it baby girl I want to hear it right now."
She rolled her eyes earning a smack on her ass that got her to do what I wanted. "Daddy please..." I gathered some of her juices on my dick "loosen up baby girl."
I get from under her and, get behind her I guide myself inside her she makes noises moans "still tight."
She grip my sheets tightly "Malina!" I groan "yes?" I asked as she screamed "Daddy wait!" I smile as she got a hold of my arms they were now flexing being a body builder is rough but it has it's pros. She flipped her self over "Babe you trying to bend my damn dick?" She smiled as she wrapped her small hands around my arms she breathing hard as I kept going. I watch her pull me closer my face in her neck her hands wrap around my back I grind harder our bodies touching skin to skin I can hear her moan in my ear softly I wrap my arms around her compared to me she small in my hands even though she mad thick and I'm way taller than her. Her legs wrap around my waist she trapped my ass closer to her. Feeling the warmth of her pussy felt so, good but I slowed down taking deep long strokes inside her I kiss her neck I moan in her ear. Pounding inside her I listen to her words "Malina please ooo shit please-"
"Baby girl I'm not stopping so, don't ask me to stop unless you mean it." Her hands run up and down my abs she tried pushing me away causing me to look at her. "You want me to stop?" She didn't say anything but, moan "I ask you a question do you want me to stop?" I hit her thigh "N-no please don't." I went back to what I was doing she need to stop playing . I did a real slow stroke causing her to do a high moan "Shit daddy please!!!!!" I hear a knock on my door "Malina and Temper shut the fuck up!" Leah screamed she must still have a key I rolled my eyes. I went full force inside she held my arms "I love you baby girl." She looked me in my eyes "I love you to." I feel her clench around me her whole body shook causing me to go deeper I hit her spot when she let a tear roll down her face she screamed as we both nut...now that's make up sex but I'm still pissed off with her.