{Shattered Like My Heart}

Chapter 3|| Ambrose's POV 

"Mia!!" I yell.

She rushes in, worried. "Yes, sir."

I take in a breath, "Did Katherine call you?" I ask her.

"Um, yes sir, She's taking the rest of the day off. Your brother gave her a promise ring!" She cheered.

"What the hell is a promise ring?" I bark.

She gave me a photo and started explaining, "So sir, this is them." She pointed to the photo, "They've been dating for two years. He didn't think proposing would be good at the moment. So he gave her a promise ring. It means they're promised and nothing can come between them till marriage." She explains.

Nothing can come in the way? Oh I know what can.

Katherines POV

My door opened and he started to kiss me, it was amazing. My reached down to his shirt and pulled it up, "Eager are we." He chuckled.

"Mhm, now how bout' you get changed into something a bit more comfortable." I smirked.

He went straight to my room, I took my shirt off and walked in.

"Hey, babe." I said.

He turned around and his eyes went big, "You look amazing in the mini skirt, why don't you work at my office?" He asked.

"Maybe because this would happen." I while kissing him. He smiled and we fell onto the bed, immediately all my throw pillows hit the floor and the covers get messed up. Damn it. I made my bed look pretty today, it's like the only day I made it. 

"I love you." I say.

"I love you--" He's cut off by a knock.

I roll my eyes, "Just don't answer it."

He kisses me as a yes, then there's another knock.

"What the hell."

I go to my drawer and get out leggings and a crop top, "Jesus your butt looks good in those leggings." He calls.

"I know that. Why do you think I own so many pairs." I laugh.

He puts on sweats and walks out with me, I open the door and there's Ambrose.

"Didn't I tell you, I'm off." I yell.

"Yes, you did. But there's something I need to tell you."

"What's that Mr. Walsh."

"Well Mrs.Moore. David cheating on you."

I take in a breath and laugh, "How would you know that?"

David stands by my side, "Don't do this. It's going to make everything harder Ambrose."

I look at him, tears blurred my vision yet again. "What do you mean 'don't do this'." I cry.

I look at them both, "If I think what's happening, is happening it better not be." I start.

They look at each other. "Are you cheating on me, is this why you gave me stupid ring. Because you're cheating on me and you thought that a ring would make me love you forever. I gave everything to you, to y'alls company, and gave up half my personal life for this business. I haven't been out in months." I yell.

I sit down on my favorite chair, that's been through so much.

He comes close to me, "Let me explain."

"You've explained enough." I yell.

David goes to my room and puts on his shirt and leaves. I take the stupid ring off my finger and throw it at the wall, it shatters into millions of pieces. Like my heart.

"Katherine, I'm sorry." Ambrose tells me.

"Now, you ruined my life. So this is what I want wine, go into my kitchen and pour me a glass. Tell me what your father had to say. He scheduled something anyway." I smirked. 

Ambrose couldn't get mad at me, his father wanted it to be a surprise visit anyway. So I followed his instructions because I need my job. 

^*^*^*^*^*^*

How did we like this chapter? 

Remember to vote and comment!! 

Bye, everyone!