{struting}

Chapter 9|| Ambrose's POV

She strut away right after teasing me. God, she was something. That took a lot of guts not a lot people could do that.

There was Tony, kissing, who was that? Wait what's her name? She works for me, I should now this. Margret? No. Mary? No. Mia? That's what it was. Mia.

There was Katherine pulling her off of Tony. They left, within an instance. Goodness she was bossy. I loved her to death.

I left the club and went straight home. Vallenteena was waiting for me when I got back, "You missed your appointment, your aware of that. Right? Your lucky he's at the house."

"Oh common, I never wanted this to happen. Please I don't want to get married to Amelia." I whined.

"Looks like you were having fun with her in your office."

"When will people understand that's how I get over people. It's fun for me." I say.

"Fun, your a legit man whore. I don't think you get this. You break everybody's hearts. You don't get that." She yells.

"Get away from me Val. You're not helping anyone. Not even me." I yell back.

She slaps me, "When the hell will you learn. I'm married it's fine. Everything is fine. You just need to grow the fuck up, this is for our family. This will help everything, you get that, right? Now go get your fuckin suit and act like a 27 year old and not like Luca."

"Why are you talking about Luca?" I ask.

"Can you not let me win for once. Your mad that you didn't get the girl. Your in love and don't want to tell anyone." She yells.

"Yes, I love her. Do you not get that. I want her to know, but at the same time I don't." I whisper.

She looks at me, "Be a man. Just do what our family wants, for once in your life. Don't do what you want. Figure out what to do. When you do learn how to work your company." A tear drops down her face.

"Please don't cry." I say.

"I have every right to cry." She cries. 

I sit down next to her, "What? Why?" I whispered.

She takes in a breath, more tears spill out. "I'm, I was pregnant."

"Wait?" I say.

"Idiot, I was pregnant and now I'm not. Luca's not having a brother or sister."

"Oh, I'm really sorry." Is all I could muster to say.

"It's fine. I'm sorry for hitting you. Now what did Katherine do to you at the club, I knew something had happened." She said.

Dallas brought out two suits. I went with the black one because it was simple. It actually looked nice, but all the suits from the shop looked nice. We walked him out of the house and he was gone.

"Ok, now please tell me what happened." She pleaded.

"She's such a tease." That's all I could say.

"Ok, we've all been teases in our lives. So please tell me."

I took in a breath, why am I even telling my sister this. It's embarrassing because I'm the one that does that.

"She dragged her lips against mine." I closed my eyes when I said it.

"Good for her. Making her boss falling for her." She laughed.

"No, this isn't funny Val." I hissed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you could get so turned on. Just by that." She laughed.

I stared at her, "If your not gonna help me, than leave."

"Take a joke Rose."

I hated being called that and she knew that.

"Fine, I'll help. Only if you promise me one thing?" She said.

"What's that one thing?" I asked. It would depend on what that one thing was. If it was something stupid, I wouldn't say yes. But if it was something that could be easy to follow than yes. I would promise her.

"You will leave her be, Katherine, let her know what she's missing, and spend time with your Fiancee." She demanded.

"Are you sure?" I questioned, "leaving her alone will be hard. For god sakes she make me h-"

"NoNoNoNo, don't even finish that sentence. Just leave her be." She pleaded.

"Fine. I'll leave her be. Now you should be getting home to your husband."

She looked at me like I was insane, which in way I kinda was. "Why did you say Husband like that?" She asked.

"Ok, well I think it's time for you to leave." I say while pushing her out of the house, which was rude after the news she told me. But she always seemed so happy. I don't get why this happened to her, she was so healthy but I guess that doesn't matter sometimes.

"Sir, are you hungry?" One of the ladies asked me.

"No, I'm going upstairs. Everyone can leave for the day."

"A change of heart sir?" She asked.

"Leave before I change my mind." I bark.

I walk upstairs before I can change my mind about this. To be honest, leaving Katherine alone will be so hard. I'm in love that girl. She was not drunk, I don't think she can get drunk. Why in hell would she even do that to me in the first place, I know what she said in the first place, Take this as a warning the next you try firing me. I can't believe her. I just can't.

I changed into the sweat pants she gave, no I shouldn't. I got out my own sweatpants and fell to the bed. Why am I hung up on her? She kissed me once, it leads to more. It always leads to more.

I'm done, I'll leave her alone. Until she knows what she's missing.

---------

I got to work the next day, she was late again. Jesus she was pushing my buttons.

"Mia." I yelled.

She didn't come in, where is everyone? I walked out of the office and looked for them. Where the hell are they? I walked to Tony's desk.

"Where is my PA and Mia. There's three people that even work up here. You, Mia, and Katherine." I yelled.

"Ambrose, I don't know. They left last night. I could call, or you could."

"My god, if they're-"

That's when my brain shut off, there was Katherine wearing a white pencil skirt with lines on it and a black long sleeve top that showed, way to much. Words couldn't explain how nice she looked. Mia was wearing black pants, that were flowy and a white tank top. God, they both look beautiful. No wonder Tony liked Mia. 

"Why- Where were you guys, your," - I looked at my watch- "Fifteen minutes late, what's happening with you guys being late?" I asked.

"I'm sorry sir,--" Katherine cut Mia off.

"Mr. Walsh, I'll have you know that the invitations have been sent out. You missed your suit apportionment, and your father wants you to sign these, and the paper from that meeting, there's a deadline, tomorrow so I advise you sign them or else the deal is out the window." After her 'speech' she shoved the paper in my chest.

"Miss. Moore, my office now." I yelled.

-----

Did you like it?