{Thanks For Coming}

Chapter 15|| Ambrose's POV 

"Hello everyone and thanks for coming. I'm very glad that everyone could make it tonight. All the way from Italy from California. Friends and family thank you. I just wanted to say enjoy yourselves tonight. Make sure to keep everything in my house in one piece."- I laugh and more people laugh with me- "Just make sure to leave at our scheduled time." I laugh once again and more people laugh. "Ok, have a great night. If you need to talk to me or the bride to be, just come up to us. We don't bite."

Some people clap and I go down to see Katherine sitting down. Mia looks down at her phone, classic Mia. While Katherine looks at me. I sit down next to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I felt dizzy. Just needed to sit." She smiled.

Lorenzo made his way towards us. "Ambrose." He said.

"Lorenzo." I walked up to him and shook his hand. He looked at Katherine, "Are you ok, Katherine?" He asked.

She held up a thumbs up. Not talking anymore? Either she feels terrible or she hates him.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks.

"Sure."

I look at Katherine and she tells me go ahead.

He walked me to the balcony.

"Oh one of these talks, what do need?" I asked.

"Is Katherine single?" He asked.

No you sick fucker. She's all mine.

"No." I said. I knew she wouldn't want me to tell him the truth.

"She told me she is." He said.

"Oh, she is not. She has a boyfriend." I say.

"Who is it?"

"Tony." I fib.

"Oh cool. So you're actually getting married?" He asked.

"I guess I am."

2 hours later||

Everyone is leaving and I can tell I'm happy. Even my parents are leaving, which makes life so much better. All I know is that Katherine, Tony, Mia, Kesley, Amelia and her secret girlfriend are staying over tonight.

Kesley came here in a pajamas. Which obviously if your pregnant sounds like a great idea.

I go sit down with everyone and start talking.

"Ok so, I'm Amelia this is Emi." She smiles.

Katherine's POV

Kesley sits next to me while Amelia talks. She's on instagram or insta as she calls insta stalking a cute guy.

"Do you even know him?" I whisper.

"Yeah, he goes to my school. He asked me out."

My jaw drops, "Him?! He's like the head football captain." I whisper yell.

"Weren't you like a head cheerleader in highschool?" She asks.

All my friends eyes went on me. Mia is the first to speak, "How come you didn't know that Kesley? Weren't you at all her cheer meets? I thought you were an involved sister." She laughs.

"Ok I was like in elementary school. So calm down."

Ambrose looks at me. "You were head cheer captain? Like how? Your so much more different than that." He laughs.