{Stella}

Chapter 37|| Katherine's POV

A really long time ago and I mean maybe a month ago, before this whole ordeal happened. I promised that I would have dinner with Mia' s parents and Tony because she was too nervous to do it herself, so they were having a barbecue. So Iput on one of my sundresses and started to put my hair into one big braid. The one thing about this little girl is that she makes my hair grow long and my nails. I was more than happy about it.

I checked myself my mirror before walking to the kitchen to get some water, and before I knew it. I saw Ambrose sitting down on the couch with Kelsey laughing. He was wearing a vineyard vine shirt and a pair of black pants. "What are you doing here?! I'm leaving!" My voice was raised and I didn't like it. "With you, Mia wanted me to come too. Since her parents really wanted to meet us both." He smiled.

"We're broken apart." I yelped. Kelsey laughed, "WeRe bRoKeN apArT." Then they both erupted into giggles. I'm actually surrounded by a bunch of idiots. "Ambrose, tonight you better not cause a scene or do anything stupid. Do you understand me?"
"Yes Ma'am."

I blinked hard wishing he would leave but when I opened my eyes again, he was still there. This is going to be great, I can tell. "Your driving, let's go."

"But Kelsey and I were watching a movie."

I threw up my hands, "Do you see this, this is the amount of fucks I give. Zero! We're leaving!" That hasn't happened in awhile! Ambrose shut up and walked out the door and I followed behind him. Our neighbor my age waved at me and I smiled at him. "Who's he?" Ambrose whispered.

"You jealous?" I smirked. He swallowed hard and looked at me, "No, just wanted to know."

When we were driving there was a lot of silence, so let's just say I was super happy to be out of the car and at Mia's. Mia ran out and opened my car door then jumped and hugged me, "Goodness, I really should've came for girls night.", "Of course, your excuses were cute though." She smiled.

"Are you dad's here yet?" She nodded her head and we followed her towards there porch. "Katherine!" All the sudden Tony pulled me into a hug and then so did Mia's dad's. I pretty much almost suffocated all those times. "How are you Katherine." I remember Mia showing me photo's of them and her calling the taller one pop and the shorter one dad. So that's what we're calling them right now.

"I'm great pop." I blushed. He smiled at me, "As much as we love our nicknames you can call us Tom and Greg.", "Great Tom." Ambrose was behind me holding onto a bottle of beer, it looked he was going to crush it for no reason. "This must be the lovely Ambrose, we heard lots about you." I looked behind him and Ambrose cracked a smile. "Sorry I didn't know if I was allowed to talk since Katherine yelled at me before we left."

"Your such an ass." I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my apple juice. Mia thought it was funny, so to carry on more with it she put it in a wine glass. My 'alcohol' for tonight. Mia pulled me to the side and she just laughed, "Thanks for coming today, I'm sorry for inviting Ambrose without your permission. I just thought Tony might be a little more comfortable with-", "Mia, I don't care. He's been spending time with Kes a lot lately so I'm used to seeing his annoying face."

"Love, am I right!" I right about slapped the smirk off of Mia's face. "We're not a thing. I just so happened to make a stupid mistake and sleep with my boss and now I have a baby!" I almost yelled. Mia burst out laughing and I started to blush, a lot.

After dinner Mia and Tony were the talk of the table and it was the cutest thing ever. They were gushing about each other and how much they loved each other. I couldn't lie they were my ride or die ship. Then her dad's looked at Ambrose and I, "So you aren't a thing?" Greg asked. I started coughing on and Ambrose took a sip of his beer. "No sir, we're just people with history." Ambrose cut in. "But your pregnant." He said again, "Well yeah. But that's okay. I'll be a good single mom, we'll have joint custody.Everything will be great."

"That's the attitude." Tom smiled. "She's having a girl dad! Isn't that great!" Mia gushed. "Of course, I'm happy for you. Any names?"

This is how that went:
Ambrose: NoPe
Me: Yep
Ambrose: What?
Me: Yeah. Mia, dad, Kelsey and I have thought of names.
Ambrose: Why hasn't Kelsey told me this?
Me: I don't know, but yes Tom to answer your question I have thought of names.

I'll stop now but, "What names?" He asked. "Stella," I whispered. Ambrose's face lifted and covered his mouth with his hand and dragged it down. "Like Grandma Stella?" He whispered. I couldn't bare say yes, so I got up and went to Mia's bathroom. That's where I let my tears fall. His grandma had passed away a year prior and her name was Stella. So I went with it, and I loved the name. It meant stars, because no matter where stars where in the world there were still the same and you could see them.

There was a gentle knock at the door and I quickly wiped away my tears and fixed my hair once again. Ambrose walked in and hugged me, his arms were around me and I wasn't complaining that was for sure.

"Thank you." I buried my face in the crook of his neck and let my tears fall again. "Your welcome." He grabbed my face and kissed me, I melted into his grip. I missed you. So fucking much. We pulled apart for a second to breath and I smiled at him, "Thank you. I needed that." He kissed me again and I was completely fine with it.
~~~~
So wow! Does this mean they're back on?

Vote and Comment!