{Flirting}

Chapter 20|| Katherines POV

I woke up to Ambrose with a towel around his waist and his hair still wet. God he was cute.

"It's rude to stare." He used my words against me.

"Fine."

I said while getting up and finding a pair of leggings and one of his sweatshirts. "I'm really surprised you have a sweatshirt." I said.

"I got during a trip." He said.

"Well I really make your sweatshirt look good." I smile.

I bend down and start putting my hair in a messy bun. "You would be ten times cuter if you had a pair of glasses." He told me.

I went to my bag and pulled out my glasses, "Boom, I'm ten times cuter now."

He kissed me. "I'm hungry, what's for breakfast?"

"Whatever they're making downstairs. They should be over any second."

"What do you mean any second? I can't be wearing this." I whispered yelled, while running back to his closest.

"Too late they're already here." He smirked.

He came over and kissed me on the lips, "Well I suggest you put on better clothes than just this flimsy towel that I could rip off."

"You want to rip this towel off? What's stopping you?"

Then the door swung open, "Us!! That's what stopping you." Valentina said.

Right away I felt hotness go to my cheeks. "Valentina." I said.

"How are you love?" She asked.

"I'm great."

Ambrose came out of his bathroom with real clothes this time. "Valentina, where's Luca?" He asked.

"Downstairs." She smiled.

"I'm going downstairs then." He smiled while kissing me on the cheek.

I looked down at my clothes, then to hers. "Sorry I look so bad, he told me that y'all weren't coming for another couple hours."

"Well that was what was supposed to happen. But we have news!" She smiled.

"What's that?" I went back into the bathroom and started putting on some makeup so I looked more presentable.

"I'm pregnant, again." Tears came down her face.

A tear escaped my eye. "I'm so happy for you." I smiled.

"Thanks love. Now let's get into something a bit more presentable."

------

Valentina picked out one of my nice dresses. It was a sundress that I wore on hot summer days when I went on vacation with all my family. Which when I was a teen was a lot.

"You look pretty!" She smiled.

"Oh no, it's all you. I think you have a pregnancy glow already." I bantered back.

"I would say the same for you." She stared.

My hands started to tremble, "No, that can't be." I smiled.

"Whatever you say love. Now let's go downstairs for breakfast."

I walked downstairs and say Ambrose playing with Luca. They were so cute. "They're so cute." I whispered to Valentina.

"I know, now this is my husband, Ben. We met when I went on vacation with friends years ago."

I held out my hand, "It's very nice to meet you. I'm Katherine."

"So your with Ambrose?" He questioned.

"You could say that yes."

"Your his PA though."

I stared at him, "I don't think that matters, love is love no matter what." I smiled. I turned towards Ambrose and rolled my eyes.

Then I saw the cuteness I've always wanted. "You must be Luca. I've heard so much about you." I smile.

"Your pretty." He says.

"Thank you."

"Stop flirting Luca." Ambrose says.

"He shouldn't even know what flirting is. But someone told him." All eyes went too Ambrose.

"Pshh, what?"

They went into the dining room. I tried following them when Ambrose pulled my arm towards him, "You look really pretty." He smiled.

"Thanks. Can we go eat, I'm starving."

Ambrose's POV

She walked away from me and went into the dining room. What's wrong with her?

"Valentina, please come here." I said.

"What Ambrose?"

She came over to me. I sat down on the couch and took in a deep breath. "What the hell did you say to her?" I barked.

"Nothing. She should be the one to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"I can't tell you yet." She whispered.

"Why's that. Is she pregnant? Are you pregnant? Why are you getting into her head."

"Yes."

My heart sank. That's why she was talking about starting a family. She is pregnant.

"Katherine?" Is all I could get out.

Valentina slapped my arm, "Me you idiot. Me."

------- 

I know that this is a short chapter, but I'm posting another one right after this! 

So how do we feel about Valentina being Pregnant? 

How do we feel about Ambrose right now? 

Vote and Comment!!