{Date Night}

Chapter 19|| Katherine's POV

I walked into the office with a coffee in hand. Last night Lucia begged me to go out and have some fun. I really just couldn't I was worried about what was going to happen today.

Of course we had planned, Ambrose told his dad there was going to be a meeting today. Instead of a real meeting, I would be waiting there instead to talk some sense into that old man.

I went to my desk and sat down, this could be the very last time I sit here. Who am I kidding, it won't be.

I finished off my coffee and threw it away. I went into the big conference room and sat down. Sometimes I wasn't allowed in here, but when I was there was always bunches of well dressed and groomed men waiting for Ambrose's speech.

But now I could savor the quiet and no perverted stares. I sat there thinking about what life could be, what it might be. I imagined me living my best life with Ambrose was it ambitions of me to think I would end up with him. Yes, it was. It was hard to imagine life without him.

I was knocked out of my train of thought, by none other than Ambrose.

"Hey." He smiled.

I got up and went up to him.

"Hey," I smiled.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close, "you ready?"

"Always been." I whispered.

He kisses me on the lips, as always I melted.

He left the room and came back in within seconds.

His fathers look was not pleased when he saw me. "Why is she in this building, I thought you were firing her." He stated.

"Oh but dad, there are lots to talk about."

He sat down in one of the chairs and I started talking.

"Mr. Walsh, we are aware that you were the one that tipped off the media about this little. What should I call it? Oh right, relationship."

He stared at me in the eyes, "Yes I was and what's your point. I needed you out of the office."

"Now, as you're aware. Your wife was your PA as well, wasn't she?" I smile.

"Why, yes."

"Weren't you going to get married too?"

The color goes from his cheeks, "Um.... well..."

"So she was, lovely lady I have to say. Anyway you broke off that engagement so you could marry her. You happily married her two years later. Then you had Valentina, then the two twin boys. David and Ambrose." I look at him.

He's about to say something but doesn't.

"At the time when this whole thing went down you didn't realize that you have your own miss fortune . Embezzlement, right? From a while ago?"

"How did you find-"

I slide the minella folder his way.

"I'm sure your not aware that the girl Ambrose is marry is a lesbian. And I'm sure you don't want this getting out do you?"

"No it would ruin our company." He quakes.

"Call off the engagement or this goes to the media." I smile.

"You bitch." He yells.

Ambrose's face goes from smiling to frowning in seconds. "No one calls her that. She tells the media or call off the engagement." He says.