{Paparazzi}

Chapter 25|| Ambrose's POV

I wake up with Katherine sitting on the couch reading. "How long did I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Like two hours." She said, still reading the book.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." That's all I could think to say.

"We all need to cry, today was your time." She told me.

I laid back down and looked up to the ceiling.

"Do you wanna go out?" She smiles.

"Where?"

"We could go to the office, I know you want to get some stuff done."

"It's late!" I replied.

"And you're the boss."

"Can we stop at my house?"

"Sure."

I went to the closet and put on comfier clothes because I've been wearing a suit for almost all day. I don't know why, but when I go into the office, I have to wear something nice. So I changed into another suit I had laying around.

So here we were at 10:30 going to my office. We stopped at Katherine's house to let Kesley know she wouldn't be home that night. So we dropped her off with Katherine's parents. Avoiding talking to them.

We made our way to the office and she sat down at her desk. "Don't you want to join me in my office?" I asked.

"I won't be able to get any work done if I'm with you. So I'll make the calls and get some emails sent so we can actually keep this business going." She smiled.

I kissed her on the lips. I wanted more of her, but I didn't know if I could. It would be like she's one of the girls that come into my office.

I sat down at my desk and started typing up some things on my desktop. I still couldn't believe I lost it. All my emotions engulfed me earlier, I just had to cry. I heard her talking on the phone. I felt bad, a pregnant woman doing everything for me. It just didn't feel right. The real question I had was why anyone was still at work. Why were people actually answering the phone this late?

She walked into my office, "Haven't you heard of knocking?" I said.

"No, I haven't. I was checking my emails and you've been invited to a party. A very special event for the biggest." She smiled.

"How big?" I laughed.

"Only the best. Very important people from all over are coming. There's supposed to be like really good food. Famous people will be there. Very important stuff."

"So, is it the thing I'm always invited to. Are they giving that stupid award, they give out every year."

"Why have I not known about this?" She asked.

"Normally they send the invitation to me. But this year I have someone that checks my mail before I can." I laughed.

She looked at me dead in the eyes, I knew what was coming next.

"You want to be my plus on don't you?"

"Um, duh. We can be official now darling."

Her phone starts buzzing along with mine, what the hell? I look down to see we've made the news. "Shit." I mumble. She looks down and looks at what it says. She reads it out loud.

"Ambrose Walsh, the CEO billionaire, has just been spotted with a new girl. From all the pictures it seems they're in love. What about the wedding, the engagement, some people have been led to believe that his new fiance is pregnant. When will find out about his new girl"- she looks through the window- "Ambrose I can't read anymore." She whispers.