{Darkness}

Chapter 11|| Katherines POV 

He wasn't paying attention to a word I was saying, he was focusing on me.

"Sir, are you listening?" I asked.

"Yes, where do I sign." He said while standing up and pulling me over to him.

"Sir, last night. Remember what I said last night. Your going to get married, you could get feelings." I remind him.

"She's a lesbian. She won't love me, I won't fall in love with her." He said.

She's a lesbian?! Oh my goodness, so he's telling my this could actually work. I could actually be with him and she wouldn't get upset.

I did what I always did, grab him by the tie. "Sign the paper. Then we can see what happens." I whispered.

He went straight to his desk and signed the paper. I grabbed it from him and put it on my desk.

"So what's gonna happen?" He asked.

I kissed him first this time, unlike every time. He sat me on his desk and he started kissing me, he unbuttoned one button at a time with my shirt. I've been waiting for this moment forever.

"The lace bra?" He said.

"I knew you saw that." I blushed.

He kissed my chest and fire erupted in me. I was turning into one of his girls, he did this to everyone. The door was never locked, he had every girl on his desk not caring about anything. But in this point in time I had no cares. He said he loved me, and he meant it. Right?

He looked at me, smiled, and kissed me again.

"What?" I blushed.

"Your just the prettiest person I've ever seen." He said.

I didn't know what to say, no one ever really complimented me. It was always the thing in the back of my head. David never did and when he did, I always said thank you. But it didn't seem like a thank you moment.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my neck and then there was a knock on the door. God bless.

I went to his chair, turned it around and sat in it. Well buttoning up my shirt.

He let the person in, it sounded like his dad.

"Where's your PA? Doesn't she come in way to early?" He questioned.

I'm right here. Hey, totally didn't just make out with the other son. That would be terrible!! Oh my god I needed help and coffee. Like now.

"She's going to be a little late." He lied.

"I know she's in the chair Ambrose."

Well shit.

"Hello, Mr. Walsh." I say awkwardly.

"Your button is undone. The very top one."

"Oh, I haven't been feeling welling. So I need some air." I tell the truth, since I got into work, I've been warm, had a headache, and catching my breath every couple of seconds. But it stopped when I was with Ambrose. But all this stress was killing me.

"I know your lying." He says.

"Sir, you have to sign more documents. I'll bring them right on over when your father leaves." I said while trying to stop blushing.

I walk out of the room and go to my computer. God that was embarrassing. I still had an hour and thirty minutes, god I needed to do something. So I went downstairs and got an overpriced coffee from the corporate coffee shop.