{A Kiss}

Chapter 30|| Katherine's POV

Walking into my new house, I started to freak out. I was actually moved in with him, I couldn't wrap my head around it. I was moving into the love of my life's house, it was my dream to finally settle down with someone and start a life with him. I guess today was that day.

"Jesus Katherine, why do you have some much crap?" He asks me.

"It's not crap. It's my life."

"Sure. Why do you need a vanity, we could easily build something. You could even have your own room with makeup, clothes, and shoes." He starts.

"You mean if we got rid of some of this crap I could have my own closet room?"

"Of course. Anything for you."

I sit down on the couch and he sits next to me holding my hand. "Have you thought about any names yet?"

I nod my head no, I really hadn't. I'd been stressed enough with this moving stuff and now picking out a name would be even more difficult. "You should think of one." I say.

"What about..." I see him scan the room and chuckle to himself. "Doorknob, it's a lovely name. Unisex, they would love it."

"I can't wait to tell the baby that you were going to name her doorknob! You walked right into that one." I laugh.

"You won't. You love me too much,"

"Mhm. Doorknob Walsh, you're right it does have a nice ring to it" He comes close to me and kisses me.

"Doorknob it is." He chuckles loosening his tie. I skip a breath, stop it hormones. Jesus. Fuck it! I grab him by the tie and pull him closer to me, I put my lips on his and take his tie off completely. I start messing with the buttons, his shirt comes off in one swoop.

"Jesus christ." He whispers.

"Shouldn't I be saying that?" I smirk. His lips smash into mine and he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist while he walks up the many steps with me. Jesus, he's making me go insane. We get to the bed and he gently sets me down,"I love you Katherine."

"I love you Ambrose."

With that he peppers kisses up and down my neck making me melt. A fire erupts into me and I want more of him. I tug at his pants with my hands, I feel his hand go on mine and he takes it off. "Not now." He whispers.

"Yes now, right now." I complain.

"It's not good for the baby." He lies.

"We can still have sex if we wanted too. What are you talking about? Am I suddenly disgusting to look at because of my bump? Would you rather have Ellie because she's not pregnant with your baby? Ugh make up you damn mind." I argue.That's new. I was barely even showing! 

"That's not it, I promise. But maybe we should take it more slowly." He whispers.

"Hi, what have you done to my boyfriend and can I have him back?" I huff. I sit up and start walking out of our room.

"Katherine that's not what I meant!" He yells behind me. I walk down the steps and out the door to one of the three cars in the garage. I get in the driver's seat and start driving towards the hospital, why? I have no idea but I want to go pay a visit to David.

Walking in the hospital I see happy couples all over the place, I roll my eyes at all of them. The lady at the front desk smiles at me, "How can I help you?"

"I'm here to see David Walsh." I mumble. She looks down at her computer and

"He didn't say he was going to have any visitors today." She smiled.

"I'm an old friend of his, I came with his brother the last time. Ambrose Walsh?" Maybe that'll ring a bell.

"Oh yes, come with me Mrs. Moore." My last name? Why? She walked me to a different room, it was much more spacious with a view. This family throws money at everything.

He was sitting down in a chair with his phone, probably emailing the day away. The nurse left us alone, "Hey." I whispered.

"Hey, I didn't expect you."

I sat down in the chair across from him, "Yeah, so how are you feeling?" I ask.

"Better I guess. I fired my driver."

"I thought you would."

I looked down at my hands and I noticed I was shaking. "You good?" He asked.

"Um yeah." I whispered.

"Okay I dated you for two years, what's going on?"

"I don't think I should tell you." I whispered.

He turned off his phone and walked over to the door, closed and locked it. "I know I was a complete asshole and I shouldn't have done any of that. Whatsoever, it was a dick move. So I'm sorry, you can tell me anything." When did he get nicer? Was he always like this?

"I'm pregnant." I mumble.

He runs his hands through his hair and looks at me, "Say that again."

"I'm pregnant." I announce to him. He stares at me and walks up to me, pulls me up and hugs me. I start crying on his shoulder and he held me tighter, soon I start sobbing. "It's okay, I promise."

"Is it? I'm about two, it's been a two months since we had sex, it's been almost a two since Ambrose. It could be either of yours." I sob even more. I hear him take in a sharp breath, "It's fine. Everything is okay." I don't know if he was saying it to me or him, maybe it was us both. I wipe my tears away, "Well Mia made me take a test after we broke up and it came up negative, but it could be a false negative for all we know and it could be yours. Ambrose has been making me so damn mad lately, we moved in and I just don't know what's happened. Ambrose and I have been dating for two months and I'm already knocked up, my sister is about to give birth, I'm so nervous for her-" I was made silent by a pair of lips that we're on mine, I fell into the kiss. My hands found my way to his hair and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me over to the table, where he sat me down. My hands found their way towards his shirt and I lifted it up in one swift movement, "You haven't lost your abs." I whispered.

"I take pride in them." He whispers before kissing me again. He takes my shirt off and smiles at me, then kisses the top of my breasts.  He kisses my neck and I put my arms around his neck. "I missed you Katherine."

"I missed you too." I whisper. What the bloody hell did you just say. I get up from the table and put my shirt back on, "We can't do this David. I love Ambrose." I whisper. He walks back over to me and he makes me look at him. "Do you?"

"Yes. I'm carrying his baby."

"Or mine." He whispered.

"What the hell is going on?" I turned around to see Ambrose wide eyed.

------- 

*Insert Evil Laugh* 

The next chapter will be even more crazy, can't wait for that everyone! Well I should really be studying for my science test which is tomorrow. Why do teachers give tests on Mondays?! It makes no sense! Anywho, enjoy this chapter. 

My computer is about to die! Peace out homies! 🤙