{Check ID}

Chapter 27|| Ambrose's POV

I walk into the office wanting to punch a wall. I know I will if I'm not careful. I walk into my office and lock the door, I'm nervous that Katherine would walk in on me and get scared. I sat down at my desk and punched the numbers into the phone, dialing the security desk.

I start yelling right when someone picks up. "Who the hell let in the person with the camera in. So help me, I hired you fuckers to make sure no one I don't want in this building, gets in. But y'all were slacking, I hired you for a reason. I pay you good money."

I hear someone take in a breath, "I'm sorry sir, they said they were here to talk to you."

"Did you check his I.D?" I ask,

"No."

I take in a breath, "Next time you let someone in and don't check ID, you're all fucking fired!! Do you hear me?" I ask.

In response I hear different yes's all at different times. I hang up and there's a knock on the door. I open it to see Katherine. "Hello." I whisper.

"You have a meeting." She says.

"Ok, you're taking notes, my dear." I said.

She rolled her eyes at me, what did I do this time? She took her rose gold laptop, lately this is all she's wants to use. We're walking to the conference room when I hear her talk, "You didn't have to threaten to fire them. It was a simple mistake." She whispers.

"I'm sorry. I really am, I just don't want people to know about us."

Her eyes go wide?

"Know about us?!" I immediately regretted saying that.

"That's not what I meant, you know that."

She gave me another death stare. I opened the door for her and we walked in. I nodded to everyone as I made my way up to the front of the room.

"I'm sorry I was a little late. I was dealing with some things."

"We could hear." Says one of them.

A giggle escapes Katherine's mouth. This time it's my turn to give her a death stare.

"I'm so sorry Sir, but you were very loud. I bet people could hear you all the way from here to Italy." She said. Everybody laughed at her comment except me.

Then William, one of the many men in this room, eyes went wide. "Your the girl from the photos."

She looked back at her computer typing something. She looked uncomfortable and everybody in that room knew that.

"No," She half heartedly laughed.

"Yes."

She gave him a death stare and then smiled at him, "Excuse me, not to be rude or anything, but I don't think your wife wants to know you have a mistress, do you?" She questioned.

His eyes went wide once again, but this time in horror. "How do you know that?" He asked.

"I have my sources. Now listen to Mr. Walsh or else I'll have you call her and talk to her yourself explaining your actions. Mr. Walsh you may continue talking, I bet it's so much better than talking about photos that got out to the media." She emphasized photos. She probably had proof that all these men did something.

They looked back to me and I turned on the TV and started talking.

-------

An hour later, everybody left the room except this very young man. Probably the same age as Katherine. He went up to her, I heard her giggle and I raised an eyebrow at them. He left the room with a smile on his face and she was blushing. There was a piece of paper in her hand.