{Ellie}

Chapter 28|| Katherine's POV

"So how's pregnant life?" She asked.

I wanted to avoid that question at all costs right now, pregnant life is absolute shit right now. I feel sick every five seconds.

"I have a question?"

"Ok, I know your avoiding that question. But shoot. It's fine." She smiled.

I took in a breath, "What did you wanna tell us at dinner. I don't know if I'll even want to go out." I say.

She took in a breath, it seemed like a nervous breath. I grabbed her hand it held it, "You can tell us anything."

She let out a breath, "We're moving in together." She frowns.

"What's so bad about that. That's amazing."

"We've only been dating for almost a month. He wants me to meet his family and he wants to meet mine. Nobody wants to meet my two dads. Your like the only one that loves them. I'm just afraid he won't accept them after meeting them, moving in together is huge too. It freaks me out, what happens if we break up after one big fight?" She cries.

I know what to say immediately, "What happens if it leads to hot makeup sex?" I giggle.

Her eyes went wide, "Katherine!! What the hell, omg you still know I'm waiting."

That's the thing, she 25 and still waiting for marriage, I support that decision. Her family is hella religious so it makes sense, but with Mia being herself I wouldn't think she would wait. She was still nervous about, my sister even told her it's fine. But she wasn't careful so she got a pregnancy. Grant it I'm pregnant, but I think that's a gift from god. But she thought it was a good idea to wait, so I stood by her.

"I'm aware, but how bout you just get it over with. He could take you on a nice date, you can have a nice date, have a little wine for my sake. Your in love then boom. You don't even have to tell anyone."-I look out the window- "Wait, me. You have to tell me."

She laughs, "Sure, I'll tell you. Do you feel any better?"

"Eh, kinda. I just wanna go home."

"Now it's my turn, is Kesley still going to school?"

"Nope, she went until she started to show. Grant it she posted full sized photos of her on instagram, but if anything it looks likes she gained weight." I tell her.

"So she's homeschooling?"

"Basically, on my desktop at home everyday."

We get home and I open the door to see Kesley and David on the couch, kissing. I close the door quietly making sure they can't hear. "What's wrong?"

"She has her boyfriend over."

"Don't you have rules?" She laughs.

"Everyone kisses on that couch, I hate to say." I giggle. We sit back in the car and start going on our phones, I start getting notifications on my phone. Why am I gaining more followers? What the hell?

Mia hands me her phone, there's Ambrose's dad talking to the press. "Did he really have to talk to the press?"

"Well they were the first to find out about that engagement." She says.

"Today, I'm here to tell everyone that the wedding has sadly been canceled. My son is devastated about this news, the bride has decided to call off the wedding because of feelings. Our families have talked about this and we want everyone to know here first and not through rumors." He ends it.

Then the press start asking questions,

"What about the girl he's been seen with?"
"Yes, are they dating?"
"Is he back together with Ellie?"

Ellie, who's she?

"We know it's not true. He loves you." It's like she reads my mind. Then I hear her name again.

"We saw her go into his office? Is anything happening between them?" One of the assholes asks.

"Nope, we're going in that house. I'm going to lay down and fall asleep and no one will wake me up until someone brings me raman." I get out of her car and burst through the door.

They're not doing anything anymore. "How was your desert Kesley?" She goes pale.

"I'm going to sleep nobody bother me or else."

I go to my room and change into my sweatpants and tank top, it was the only thing that seemed comfortable. I brushed my hair out and took out my contacts. My glasses came on and I felt better. I laid down and turned on the tv. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I whispered.

"Hey, you need anything?" Kesley asked.

"Nope, just want to be left alone."

"You that Ellie girl doesn't mean anything to you. Your pregnant with his child, he would never do anything like that. He said he would beat up David if he broke my heart. Not a lot of guys can even say that." She whispered.

"I know, but you know about anxiety. If one little thing goes wrong. I lose it. You saw what happened this morning when nobody was in the house." Memories flooded me again. I didn't want to think of it.

"It's ok sis. Everyone knows he won't do anything. His mom would kill him." She admits.

"True, do you wanna lay with me or is your boy toy here." I giggled.

He went to the door, "I'm not her boy toy."

"Ok, leave. Both of you before I scare you."

They leave laughing and I can't help myself, I laugh too. For once I actually think she picked a good guy. She seemed so happy around him, he seemed like a good guy. I just wasn't sure. Football players can be players or in love and nothing could change that. I think he was a keeper for the time being.

------ 

It's a short chapter, I'm sorry guys. Anywho 516 views, that crazy!!! Half was to 1k, which is even crazier! 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! 

-Addie