{Focus on the Positive}

Chapter 23|| Katherine's POV

The two lines, they were right there. In front of me, I was actually pregnant. It wasn't a joke, everything that's been happening to me it's real. Mia was right, Valentina was right.

The door opened, I kissed him and started crying.

"Guess who's gonna be a father." I cried.

This eyes went wide. His hands started trembling. Tears streamed down his face. "I'm going to be a...."

He could barely get the words out.

"Ambrose, aren't you happy?"

His snapped out of his thoughts, "Yes of course I'm happy." He picked me up and hugs me. I couldn't stop smiling. This was actually happening, I was actually pregnant.

"We need to get to the hospital."

"Why? I can wait." 

"Not for you Kate."

I looked at him. "What are you talking about?"

"David. He is in critical condition."

"Let's go. Please keep your mouth shut about this." I pointed to my stomach.

"I will, I swear to god." He kissed my forehead.

Liam walked in, "Were going to the hospital, for David. If you want to stay you can." I said.

"I'll go home."

We made our way to Ambrose's g-wagon. I got in and buckled my seatbelt and looked at my stomach. I cared more now, cared so much.

Ambrose looked at me and smiled, "Your so cute."

"What? How?"

"You just stared at your stomach while buckling up. That is hella cute."

I warm blush spread across my face. "When you blush it's the same."

"Start driving."

He listened. I could tell he was nervous out of his mind right now. I would be too if Kes was in the hospital fighting for her life. Thank god she isn't. Ambrose kept looking at me through out the care ride.

"I need to get this out of my system." He said.

"Ok?"

"I don't think I'm going to be a great father. At all." He couldn't look me in the eye.

I held his hand, "You're gonna be the best father ever Rose. Forget about what anyone has ever said. It was our choice, not there's." I say.

"But what happens if I mess the baby's life up?"

"Ambrose Walsh, you're not going to mess this baby's life. So what if we make one little mistake parenting wise. Just think of it this way, we'll have Kes's babygirl to practice with for the time. You're going to be absolutely great father, and I don't care what others say." I smile trying to make him feel better.

"I just hope I'll be a good father, I'm scared I'll turn into him."

"You won't turn into to him. He was a bad father and your mother should've divorced him. But she stayed with him. But I love your mom, so everything is ok." I laugh.

He finally actually laughs. Mission accomplished!

Ambrose's POV

When I make my into the hospital I can't help but start freaking out. I know I hate my brother, but right now I care about that sick bastard.