{His office}

Chapter 7|| Katherines POV

I can't believe the nerve of that guy. He annoys me half the time and today is that half of the time.

I start typing up emails on my computer when I get one from Mia, she's legit a two desks away from me. I get up out of my chair and walked towards her, "Mia, do you not understand we're two desks away from us."

"Ok, this is very important. What's up with Ambrose and you?" She asks.

"David cheated on me with his PA. So something might've happened between him and I. Also we got into a fight in front of my newly pregnant teen sister and her boyfriend. He threatened to fire me, too." I whisper so no one can hear.

"Your sister is pregnant?!"

"Surprise surprise yes. Also-" We stop talking when a girl walks by us. She's a legit model, one of Ambrose's new girls. I stand up straighter when she goes to my desk,

"Where's the girl?"

"The girl your talking about is me. What do you need?" I snapped.

She walks up to me and gets to close.

"Just let me see Ambrose, I'm his fiancee."

My stomach starts doing twists and twirls. My heart drops. I feel betrayed, I feel like I've been taking advantage of. His fiancee, she's actually real and not something he said while drunk.

"Um, of course." I stammer.

Eh, get your heart in check. He doesn't love you, he used you.

I knock on his door, "Come in."

"Sir, you have a visitor."

"Who?" He questions.

She barges in, "Surprise." She squeals.

"Oh fuck." He says.

I walk out with a smirk. Mia walks up to me, "Is that his new Bitch?" She laughs.

"Even worse. His Fiancee."

Her eyes go wide. She sits down at my desk and starts looking through all my drawers. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You have to have booze somewhere. Your not you without it." She whispers.

"Oh my goodness. You did not!" I whisper-yell.

"We're going out tonight." She says.

"Why?"

"Your a heartbroken lovesick."

"No, I'm not."

"Sure. I'm picking you up at eight." She says so surely.

I sit back down and get on the phone for a suit for Ambrose. I called our normal suit shop, that was way too expensive.

"Hello, this is Katherine Moore." I said.

"Oh Katherine! Hi, how are you?" Asked Dallas.

"I'm good, now Mr.Walsh needs a suit tailored for a party." I said.

"Yes of course. When can we get him in?" Dallas questioned.

"He's free a little later. Around three. I'm sure nothing is happening."

"Great! See him soon."

I get up and knock on his door. I hear a giggle. Oh jesus christ.

"Sir, can I come in?" I ask.

"Um, yes."

When I walked in, he was fixing his tie. She was nowhere to be seen. Oh god this can't be happening. Tears blurred my vision. I held them in for the most part.

"Mr. Walsh, you have an appointment at three."

He looked at me and stared at my breasts for a good minute. Until he's knocked out of the trans by his phone ringing.

He picks it up and listens. It sounds like his dad so I stand there for a good five minutes. He finally gets off the phone and says, "For what, Ms. Moore?"

"Your suit, for the engagement party." I remind him.

"Oh yes. Also by the end of the I need my invitations done by the end of the day. Or your fired."

"Sir, you haven't told me or anyone who you want to go to this thing."

"Well, for starters you." He blushes.

"I'll be doing the invitations if you need me."

I walked out of the room and went straight to my desk and started working on these stupid invitations. He sent me an email with everyone he wanted, now the real question was does he want paper cards or emails.

So I went with emails because that was so much easier. One drafted email to everyone. So here goes nothing.

Your Invited,
To the Engagement Party of Ambrose Walsh and

I paused for a moment. What's his Fiancée's name? Darn it. I really didn't want to bother him because well he seemed like he was in a mood.

I decided I had to go to ask because you couldn't write the card without the soon to be Wife's name.

I got up from my desk and walked to Ambrose's office. I knocked there was complete silence. Oh not again. It was silent, so I walked in and god was I wrong.

There they were, having sex on top of his desk. They weren't paying attention when I walked in, so I ran out of the room as fast I as I could. I went straight to my desk, sat down and put my head in my hands.

"Excuse me dear." I didn't know who was saying it but it was a woman, I could tell from the shoes. Black stilettos. I owned a pair, but I wasn't wearing them. I looked up and there was his sister.

"Hey Valentina, what's up?" I asked.

She studied me, "Are you ok love?"

"Don't go into your brothers office. He has a new girl, which is actually his Fiancee. I just needed to know her name." I cry.

"Amelia Jones. There you go. I hope they're done." She said while walking in.

Your Invited,
To the Engagement Party of Ambrose Walsh and Amelia Jones on November 6th.

I tried to focus but god knows I couldn't.

---------

How do we like the new chapter? Tell me!! 

Vote and Comment!!