{A Plan}

Chapter 16|| Ambrose's POV

I wake up with Katherine in my arms and a knock on the door. She doesn't even stir, so I carefully roll her away. There's Tony, Kesley, and Mia when I get to the door.

"We're all going to leave. Amelia and Emi are coming to breakfast with us. So have fun." She smiled.

"Ok, have fun."

They all left my door. Now that's something that really never happens, staying the night at your boss's house. Then seeing them in bed with a girl. I went back to my bed and look at my work phone.

Email after email. Some about deals others about how Katherine needs to Schedule more meetings with them. Sometimes I wish I didn't have this job, I was sick of the emails, the people, and the meetings.

I put my phone down and laid back down. She hugged my arm and I fell in love with her again.

2 hours later||

I guess I fell back to sleep because Katherine was gone. I heard the water running in my bathroom, I didn't want to invade her privacy so I just laid there, watching some netflix original. It was kinda boring, but I knew it would get better after this episode. That's how it always is.

She came out of the bathroom with her black dress on, "Honestly kinda thought Kesley would've brought me an extra change of clothes." She whined.

"Honestly."- I mocked her- "I think she did."

"Did you really just mock me?" She laughed.

"Um, no."

She went into my closet, "Why do you have so many suits? Why not, polos or vineyard vines? Like every basic person."

"I don't know. I'm not basic." I chuckled.

"I found my clothes." She said.

Katherine's POV||

I looked around his closet and found my favorite tank top and pair of my ripped jeans. Honestly I think Kesley wanted me to wear this.

I walked out and he started staring at me. "Ok before we say I shouldn't be wearing this. Kesley picked this out."

Kesley, she told me something. She had a date today, "Oh fuck." I said.

"What?!" He asked clearly worried.

"No, it's just Kesley has date with that dude. I'm just not sure if it's real."

"Oh, so like something fake?"

"Exactly. I'm just scared something might happen to her. She's already pregnant and scared. So a cute guy, that's popular, and could get any girl he wants." I whisper-yell.

"I don't think there's anything to worry about. I think you underestimate her, she is pretty and was popular." He reassures.

I look at him right in the eyes and sit back on the bed. My pants are way too tight and I hate sitting in them. Why do I even own a pair like this? Probably because I liked the rips, that was probably it.

"You good?" He asked.

"Ha, just really tight pants."

"Your sister picked those out for a reason, didn't she?" He laughed.

"I would guess."

He looked at me and kissed my cheek, "Where do you think everyone went out to breakfast today?" He asked.

I was lost, "What do you mean they went to breakfast?"

"You were sleeping."

I walked out of his room and went to the balcony.