{Feelings}

(a/n above is the dress Katherine wears to dinner with her father)
Chapter 33|| Katherine's POV
I sat there with tears going down my cheeks and Mia sitting next to me. She rubbed my back as if she was my mom, but it made me calm down for sure. I rested my head on her shoulder and I heard a sniffle come from her, she was crying too, she never cried. "Don't cry Mia, I'm the only one that should be crying."

"I know, but watching you cry is so sad. It makes me emotional, you don't even know." She whispers.

"Please, I know this will be one of the worst mistakes of my life. I really do love him, but I kissed David. Ambrose got so mad at me, I just can't anymore."

It gets quiet and Tony walks in with two mugs, "Here you two go." I take the mug and I smile slowly at him.

"Maybe it's for the best that you kissed David. Maybe this is the way it should be." He says.

"Alone and Pregnant?" My voice raises.

"No, maybe your going to find someone else. You did tell him you were going to see other people."

Mia stares at him with her arms crossed, "So you listen to what she was saying while she texts but not me?!" She almost yells.

"Okay you two before you try to kill each other, I think I should leave. Maybe go to my parents or go home... shit, because I was moving in with him I gave the house away." More tears rushed down my face.

It's okay, maybe you should leave it be. Maybe Tony is right, maybe finding another person is for the best. Would it be so bad going back to David?"

"Bouncing between brothers?! Are you crazy??" I press. My phone buzzes again.

Daddy o 🤠: Hey pumpkin, it's me dad. I was wondering if you want to go to dinner with me. I have something to tell you, can't wait to see you.

"Why does my dad want to go to dinner with me? I-" Mia cut me off.

"This is what you need. Go talk to your father." She whispers.

"I guess you're right."

I respond sure, he wants to meet me at an Itailen restaurant. I roll my eyes, it reminds me so much about Ambrose. But we need to be broken up, he doesn't understand that I'm not the right girl for him. I'm not his regular hot girl or famous model. I'm just me, not the girl the media wants to hear about. Imagine what I'm going to tell my child, well me and my boss had sex then boom! You came along, he caught me kissing his brother. Yelled at me, then I broke up with him because I'm not right for him.

"Katherine!" Mia snapped.

"Sorry I got lost in my thoughts." I mumbled, I think I'll be getting lost in my thoughts a lot.
Dinner Time...
I was wearing one of my flowy dresses, it was dark blue and had buttons going down it . Mia thought curling my hair would be nice, so she did. I was okay with it and I looked pretty good, at least that what she said. I was waiting outside of the Italian place, when I saw my dad's car pull up. He gave the keys to the valet and came over to me. "You look great pumpkin." He smiled, you could see his wrinkles coming through.

"Thanks dad. I haven't seen you in so long."  I hugged him and he held me for a long time, when he finally let his grip go he got taller.

"Yeah, let's sit so we can talk." His tone got heavier, suddenly I felt worse. We got to our table and made small talk until our waiter came by.

"What would you two like to drink?" He asked.

"Two glasses of wine." My dad said.

"Water! One glass of wine and water please." I smiled. My dad tilted his head, they both knew how much I loved wine but I can't anymore. The waiter nods and walks away.