{Epilogue}

Epilogue || Katherine's POV

Five months Later 

"Let me see your baby Kes." I looked down to my sister who had given birth almost a week ago. She quickly handed me Wes, surprise! She turned out to be a he. Wes was sleeping peacefully in my arms and I couldn't wait until Stella was out in the world. Almost a week before my due date and I was more than happy.

"Can I hold him Kesley." Ambrose was quietly behind me. "He needs all the practice he can get." My dad chuckled.

I handed Ambrose Wes and he smiled down at the beautiful baby boy in front of him. I saw the way Ambrose eyes filled with tears as he looked at Wes, I couldn't imagine how he would act as a father to Stella. I want him to be the greatest and he will be.

----

"Ambrose, we have a slight problem." I whisper. My hands are shaking and I'm in complete pain. "What's that love?"

"I think she's coming, I'm not joking around this time." That's another story for another time.

"Um, okay. Wait- um- is everything packed? Do we just leave Kes and your dad. Love, help m-me out." He starts running his hands through his hair and I can't help but smile through all my pain. "The bags in Wes's room, I'm wearing this. Your wearing what I'm getting for you. I'm not letting you wear a freaking suit to our baby's birth."

He starts to run around and get everything while I get him his own outfit because god knows he can't.

I sit down on the bed because pain surges through me again. After a few minutes of breathing I walk into Kesley's room. "Stella's almost here, I love you." I give her a kiss on the cheek.

Once we make into the hospital Ambrose forgets everything that we've talked about. The room, the doctors, the nurses, basically everything. We make our way to the room where I start doing everything I saw my sister do. It was like muscle memory, my body was in overpower mode. I was ready to have this kid, I was ready to finally meet her.

After more pain the doctors told us to walk around the hospital but I didn't want to walk around. It was supposed to induce labor faster, I really wasn't listening. I wanted to do something in our big room, "Dance?" Ambrose asked.

I giggled and took his hand as he started playing music on his phone. "Ed Sheeren, really?"

"Just dance with me Katherine." And I listened, I listened for dear life. I held his hand and we started dancing. I rested my head on his shoulder and we slowly waltzed around the room. I clutched onto him tighter when the contractions got worse. "Shh, it's okay love. Look at me." I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. "Your gonna be okay, I promise. Remember your going to be strong with no drugs." My laugh was weaker, "So you were listening."

"Of course I was listening."

After an hour of pushing she was finally here. "She looks just like you Kate." He kissed my lips and it took me by surprise. The doctor left us alone while I had my skin to skin time with Stella.

"Can I ask you something?" I kissed him and he started smiling, "I'll take that as a yes. But we've been through a lot, I mean a lot. It's made us stronger as people and as a couple. I know I could say more and I know I say this a lot as a joke, but this time for real. Katherine will you marry me."

Tears streamed down my face, he started taking out a ring and it was beautiful just like that little girl in front of me. "Yes, I will."

Welcome to our crazy, messed up world, Stella Ameila Walsh.

----- 

Woah, it's done. Actually over. *Cries a little* 

Well I'm happy to say that Ambrose and Katherine now have a child and they're getting married. Did you like this last chapter? I loved it. 

I'm thinking about writing a story about Kes and Wes after Coffee Break. It be about her more in the future. 

Well Goodbye for now!