Genderswap- The Whole Gang

Word count: ~2300 words

Thank you for requesting SparklyMagix! Sorry I took so long. The request is: a fangirl witch curses the squad to switch genders for a day because she's mad after reading Flashback. What happens next? Ft. Some tumblr headcanons.

Also, for the record, during this genderswap, I did switch pronouns. I wanted to let you know in advance, because now that I think about it, it probably did come off as insensitive, so I wanted to make that clear now.

"Damn it! No!" A fangirl hissed, as she tossed the special edition of 'Flashback' at a wall. "How dare they do this to me!"

In a fit of rage, she stormed over to her bookshelf, and pulled out a book of curses. As she flipped through the pages, a word caught her eye. Genderswap.

"Hah!" She cackled. "If I have to suffer, so should they!"

She muttered the spell, a flash of white telling her that the deed had been done.

"Mwahahahahahaha!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sophie sat up, reaching to unravel the braid from her hair. Braiding it helped her fall asleep- even if it was only an hour. She didn't feel her long locks at all, she realized that her head felt light.

"KEEFE!" She winced at her (his?) voice.

"Who are you?" A feminine voice asked from Keefe's sleeping bag. "Holy crap I sound like a girl!"

"It's Sophie!"

"Foster? Why do you sound like a guy?"

"I'm not sure! I was gonna blame you! Can you get up for a moment?"

Keefe sat up, and for a moment, Sophie thought that he- or she?- was Marella. Keefe had the same shoulder length blonde hair, and ice blue eyes. Even her voice was kind of high pitched, like Marella's.

"Um Foster..?" Keefe began, eyes wide. "You look like a guy."

Sophie groaned. "How do I look like?"

"Kinda like me, just neater hair and brown eyes. What about me?"

"You look like Marella."

"Oh great," Keefe muttered.

"I'm sorry, is there something wrong with looking like me?" A low pitched voice asked, as someone who looked exactly like Keefe held a flame in their hand.

"N- no there isn't!" Keefe whimpered.

Marella smirked- it looked too much like Keefe's. "Good."

A crisp accented voice groaned. "What's happening here? Ugh what's going on?"

With that Sophie realized that it was Biana.

"Wait is this not Keefe's fault?" Biana asked.

Biana rose up, with short hair that looked like Fitz. Well this time it wasn't as surprising, as they were siblings. "So how does Fitz look like?"

Biana pulled a blanket off of a sleeping bag, and Fitz groaned, trying to curl into a ball.

"Wake up!"

"What time i- why am I wearing a dress?" Fitz shrieked.

"I dunno man," Keefe shrugged. "I have to say that we rock the girl look."

A few moments passed by before Keefe burst into laughter.

"How do you think Bangs B- Girl looks like?"