Cake Eater- Kamex

Word count: ~700 words

Woo, I'm back again with Kamex! I now really love the ship, and looking up ot3 prompts is a really good way to get inspired to write them.

Anyways, this is in the same au as 'Fire and Foil', as they're both human aus with Kamex living together in college.

Tam opened the door to their dorm.

"I'm here!" He called out.

He wasn't surprised that there was no answer. It was a new semester, so he still had to adjust to the new schedules for classes. So he took his jacket and shoes off, and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and put the bowl he'd been carrying in the fridge.

He'd been over at Linh's to visit her, and Biana didn't have classes for the day, so she stayed home to spend time with her girlfriend. She often baked desserts, so Tam saved some for himself. It wasn't until the end that he realized that he should take extras for Dex and Keefe, only to see that there was no more cake. Some needed to be saved for Marella, Della, and Livvy. Sophie, with her huge sweet tooth took what was leftover (it wasn't even a big cake in the first place).

But still, he was planning to share the slice of cake with his boyfriends. But for now? He had to get ready for class.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey Dex, I'm hungry," Keefe called out from the sofa. "Can you check what's in the fridge?"

Normally, Dex would make a minor complaint (before doing what was asked anyway), but he was already in the kitchen, so there was no point in grumbling.

"There's leftovers from yesterday," he told him. "And there's an unfamiliar bowl in here."

"What's inside?"

Dex opened the bowl. "It's cake!"

"Oh, perfect! Bring it over!"

"Is that a good idea? It's not ours."

"It's probably Bangs Boy's. He went to Linh's, right? He probably already got some. Bring it over, we'll share and watch a movie."

"Cake and cuddles? That sounds good."

He took out the bowl and got a spoon, then went over and sat beside Keefe. He smiled when Keefe immediately wrapped an arm around him and moved closer.

Dex took the spoon and fed Keefe the cake. He was so positively surprised, and there was a large grin on his face. Then he took the bowl and started feeding Dex. They took turns feeding each other, then kissing.

Neither of them actually knew what movie was playing, but really, it didn't even matter.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"I'm here!" Tam called out.

"Hey!" Dex replied, and for a moment, Tam swore that he heard Keefe hiss "sh*t".

After getting his jacket and shoes off, he went to the fridge, because he wanted to eat that cake. Except when he went into the fridge, the bowl wasn't there.

"Did you take the bowl from the fridge?"

"Bowl? What bowl?"

Tam knew Keefe well enough to know when he was lying. With a sigh, he walked to the living room.

"What did you two do with my cake?"

"Cake? What cake?" Keefe asked, a perfectly innocent smile on his face. Too innocent.

It was also noted that Dex was quiet. Hd was a bad liar, which explained why he said nothing. Upon closer inspection, he could even see a few crumbs on the sofa.

"Really? You two took my f*cking cake and you know it. You think I'm blind? I can see the crumbs."

Dex turned to Keefe. "I told you it was a bad idea!"

Keefe gaped at him. "Seriously? You're not going to defend me? Besides, you fed me first!"

"You bribed me!"

Keefe looked towards Tam, an apologetic look on his face. "Oops? Can I bribe you to forgive me?"

Tam crossed his arms. "And what do you have to offer?"

"Myself! Don't you want cuddles and kisses?"

Tam tried to fight back a smile, because really, he wasn't that mad. It was hard to stay mad at them. But it must not have worked, because Keefe was smirking.

"I can give you a head massage," Dex offered.

"Oh, that's perfect. Class gave me a headache. Keefe, I'll take up your offer after the massage."

"Okay!"

He moved so Tam could lay in Dex's lap. To be able to just lay down like that and relax, it was exactly what Tam needed. He closed his eyes, and he was almost ready to fall asleep. He blindly reached in Keefe's direction and took his hand.

"Did the bribing work?" Keefe asked.

Tam smiled. "Yeah, it did."