[ Chapter 2 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I look through the window and see carriages and horses arriving. My eyes landed on a guy.

" Natalie " I call.

" Yes? " She walks up to me.

" Who's that guy?, With the blue hair? " I asked.

She looks out the window, seeing the guy with blue hair, the crown around his head an his navy blue eyed reflected by the light, he gets off his horse as the servant helps him with his sword and other stuff.

" That is the first son of Finn Alejandro, Dante Alejandro " she said.

" Why is his hair- "

" Blue? " She finishes off my sentence, I nodded.

" From what I've heard, he was born with it, so does his mother, it's the same with Princess Nicole, she has red hair, so does Princess Katelyn, light blue hair, anyways what do you think Your Highness? " I turn around and see she has finish mending a new dress. (Pic Above)

" Oh, Natalie, it's beautiful, how can I survive without you " I hold the dress and the silk was very soft.

I notice her fingers has a band aid.

" I might have pricked myself a few times " she said.

" You shouldn't band aid such a small wound, take it off, give oxygen to the wound so it'll heal faster " I said, she nods and walk to my dresser.

" You must go down there now to greet them Your Highness " she said as I sit down on the chair.

" I will greet them in a few moments " I put on my earrings.

She starts brushing them and out on my circlet crown. It's a gift from grandmother on the day I was born. (Pic above)

" Will you wear the dress at the banquet tonight? " she asked as she was done with my hair and I sighed standing up.

" Of course  " I turn to her and exit my chambers.

She place her sword in her sheath that is on the side of her waist. Going down the stairs, we head to the entrance and walk pass the door. Seeing father on the end of the stairs, on his feet. I walk down the stair and arrive beside him.

" Father, I thought your supposed to be in bed? " I kiss his cheeks.

" A king must greet their guest of honor, darling " he kiss my head.

I turn to the man, wearing a crown on his head. He has jet black hair and midnight eyes.

" Your Majesty " I curtsy.

" Derek, this is my daughter, Y/n, and sweetie, this is Derek Lycan, King of Falcon Claw " father said.

" This is my son " Derek said.

A guy with jet black hair and midnight eyes. Wearing an iron armor with a red cape.

" Aaron Lycan " he said, he picks up my hand, leaning down and kiss my knuckle.

" How polite " I said, he smiles and stood straight.

" I thought you have an elder sister, where is she? " Father asked.

" Right here "

I look up where a woman with brunette hair with a caramel color on the tips, wearing a beautiful yellow and golden outlines.

" Melissa " father approach her and bow.

" Your getting old " she chuckles.

" And you have grown more beautiful " father said.