[ Chapter 15 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Checkmate "

" Ah, I see, you used your mother's trick " father said.

" Mother hates chest " I said.

" But she wins every game " he said, I chuckled and we both start to restart the game.

" This morning Maria, Finn, your mother and I had some parenting talk to each other "

" Oh no " I sarcastically say.

" Maria has told your mother and I about Dante and you often see each other " he said and make the first move on the chest.

" It's just a mutual connection father, nothing further than that, your overprotective " I said and move my piece.

" She wants you to keep your distance from him " he said, my hand hover on the piece I was about to move.

I look up at him.

" Is that really necessary? " I place my hand down on my lap.

" Your mother and I agree due her discomfort when you two are close to each other " he looks up at me.

" But- "

" That is our final decision, now, may we continue? " He gesture to the chest game.

I sighed and stood up.

" I'll go see grandmother " I curtsy for my leave and walk away as Natalie follows.

I see Maria approach and I clench my hand into as I stop and curtsy to her when just walk pass me with a face. I exhale in disbelief as I turn to her and see she sits down on the chair where I sat in front of my father.

They started to play chest together.

" I guess this is entertaining for you? " I flinched as I look to my left to see Dante.

" I guess " I said.

I look back at them and notice father and Maria looking at me.

" Dante, why don't you join us " father said, Dante nods.

" I have to go " I curtsy and walk away.

I sighed as I walk calmly down the hallway with the huge window next to me, I turn and approach the window, I intertwine my hand behind me as I look outside, the view of the town of Avalon.

Smoke coming out of the chimney from a few of the houses.

" Natalie "

" Yes? " She stood next to me.

" Get ready my clothes, I would like to take a walk around the town " I said.

" Yes, Your Highness "

~ Time Skip ~

I pick up the soft fabric from the table and look at the beautiful color.

" Natalie " I call.

" Yes? " She asked.

" Have any idea how to make this into a dress? " I asked.

She looks at it and hummed in respond, I smile.

" This one " I tell the woman, she nodded and I had Natalie pay it with my money as I walk away to the other seller.

I had my hand intertwined behind my back as I hum a song, we exit the market and I enter a village and I see people walking around.