[ Chapter 21 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Y-your not mad? " I asked as we sit down on the edge of the bed together.

" How can I?, Even if she's my mother, she has been controlling my life for so long, I do love her but it's just enough " he holds my hand.

" And the attack in Avalon– "

" Don't worry, I'll find who's behind of that " he said, I sighed.

" What's wrong? " He asked, I shake my head and smile.

" I'm happy you felt he same way as me " I said.

" I didn't expect for you to have feelings for me as well " he smiles.

" I'd take the hint that Nicole told you? " I asked.

" Best friends don't hide secrets from each other " he said, I snicker.

I lean on his shoulder exhaling.

" What do we do now?, If your father founds out, he'll be furious " I said.

" Imagine if your father was here, he would've been pissed " he said, we chuckled.

I feel his arm around my waist.

" I'll never leave you " he said and I felt a kiss on my head.

" Sometimes I could just day dream about this all day " I said.

" One day, I'll ask my father for your hand " he said.

" Nicole is here for marriage, who is she marrying? " I sit straight and look at him.

He sighs.

" We'll have to see about that, she loves Gene but if it's me then I'll have no choice " he said.

" Rejecting it also won't do, you'll just get in trouble " I said.

He place his hand on my cheek and kiss me, I kiss back without hesitation this time as I wrap my arms around his neck when he pin me down on the bed.

A knock was on the door.

" Your Highness, your mother request for you " we hear a maid announce.

We both pull apart and I roll my eyes away as he sighs.

" I'll be there in a moment! " he said.

" We'll continue this later " I smile up at him.

He help me sit up and kiss my forehead.

" See you later " he kiss once again and walk away as I watch him close the door behind him.

I don't think he can take it if I told him that her mother who attacked Avalon.

Mariko then enters the room.

" My lady " she locks the door and I get what that means.

I stood up and she approaches taking out an envelope.

" A letter from your father " she said, I take it and see his signature on the bottom right.

I smile and open it as I take it out and unfold the paper.

Y/n, as you know Aiden and I and the others are alive, however your mother and grandmother died with pride. I expect you to make things right, I know we both ended things in the wrong way and I apologise for that.

Aiden has told me you're in Tu'la and I want you to make Maria pay after what she did. Bring that L/n blood with you, your stronger than you think your are, reminds me of my mother.