[ Chapter 3 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Natalie, stop eating it " I said.

" I'm hungry " she said as she gets another berry.

" It's either you eat or have my father question where has the berries gone to, pick one " I said.

" Last one " she takes another one.

I take one off from the bushes and put it in the basket.

" Whoa! "

Natalie was pulled away by Gene and he stand where she stood.

" So, Y/n, these are very sweet berries, what type of berries are these? " He asked as he takes one from my basket, I stop.

I turn to him.

" Raspberry, I am very positive that a prince like you has a high knowledge and every kingdom has this in the royal kitchen " I said.

" Then why are you picking them? " He asked.

" Fresh ones are better, more sweeter and juicy " I said.

I turn back around and see my basket is full, I look up and it's mid day.

" We need to get back before my grandmother starts to maul my father like a bear on where I've been " I said.

I turn around back to Natalie and see she's ignoring Krest.

" Why such in a hurry? " Gene asked.

" Haven't they told you? " I asked.

" Told me what? " He asked.

" That you always ask too many questions " I shook my head and walk away.

" Come on Natalie " I said.

" Finally " she sighs in relief and follows me.

" He would not shut up " she said.

" I thought you like guys that has good knowledge " I said.

" Yeah, but not talk about it too much " she said.

I chuckle.

" Is it because Ash has that attitude? " I asked.

" Your Highness, you know what it feels like to have a twin " she said.

" Trust me, I do " I said and we arrive at the horses.

I cover the basket and Natalie help me to attach it to her horse. I see Gene and Krest are approaching. I untie the rein knot on the branch and got on the saddle.

" Keep up! " I lightly snap the horse rein.

~ Time Skip ~

I sighed as I sit down on top of the balcony, putting up my leg, I hug them and lean my head back against the pillar. My eyes was slowly getting heavy and I feel myself dozing off and my head falling to the side when a hand was place on the side of my head, catching it before it falls.

I open my eyes and look up to see a guy with blond hair and light blue eyes, he's wearing a blue uniform with golden outlines.

" Prince Garroth " I smile.

" I didn't think sleeping on the railing next to a pond of fishes is the most comfortable place " he remove his hand.

" Oh! " I got off and stood up.

" Sorry, happens a lot " I said, he takes my hand and kiss the back of my hands, as I take back my hand.

" Perhaps attending your chambers is better? " He asked, I smile.