[ Chapter 4 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

" Your Highness, the tournament will be starting in a few moments " Natalie said.

" I don't wish to watch the tournament " I said.

" What if you sneak in as an opponent? " She asked, I turn around to her.

" If you want father to have you flogged, it will be my pleasure, actually let's head there now " I walk pass her to the arena.

" Ah!, Your Highness " she grabs my arm and stood in front of me as she laughs nervously.

" I change my mind " she smiles.

I look down at her hand that is still gripping my arm, she let's go and put her hands behind her back.

" What nonsense are you talking about?, Let's not waste time " I continue to walk.

" Your Highness! " She pleads as she runs after me.

I stop in the middle of the hallway and chuckle, I see Natalie is crying with no tears and whining.

" Princesa, por favor no lo hagas! " she pleads in her language. (Princess, please don't!)

" Please? " She grins, I roll my eyes away and shook my head as I sigh.

I turn around and start to walk back where I was headed.

" Ye- "

I stop walking and turn my head to her before she finish off her sentence. She froze in place and slowly lower her fist that was in the air. She laughs nervously.

" Thank you, Your Highness " she grins again.

I raise a brow as she press her lips into a line and did a hand gesture of zipping her lips. I sighed and we start walking, I exit the castle and arrive at the garden. I and see an old woman sitting on a chair in front of her, a square stone table, with a plate of different various fruit.

Her hair is dark brown hair with a few strands of grey's. Her E/c eyes glistening by the sunlight. A maid next to her, she has auburn hair and green emerald eyes.

I put my index finger against my lips to silence her, she bow her head. I walk up behind the woman and cover her eyes.

" Oh " she said.

" Guess " I whisper.

" M/n? " She asked, my expression changed.

I remove my hand and she turns her head to me.

" Your joking " I said.

" You joke around often yourself " she tap my nose lightly.

I giggle and sit down next to her.

" How is she May? " I look up at the maid.

" She's well and healthy " she beams a smile.

" I see you have no interest in watching the tournament " grandmother said.

" Father warned me to not be in the tournament " I said.

" What did he threaten you with this time? " She asked.

" He would have Natalie flogged " I said,

" Ha!, You finally learned your lesson " she said.

" Grandma " I said.

" I know, I know, your father can be strict, he got that from his mother " she said.

" Grandma, your his mother " I said.