[ Chapter 34 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I flip another page of the book and the door suddenly open, I look up and see my husband walking in with his hands behind him.

" Your supposed to be resting " he walks up to me, I chuckled.

" And what are you hiding behind your back? " I asked as I close the book.

He walk up beside the bed and show me a flower, I chuckle as I put the book down beside me.

" Roses " I said as I take it.

" Are you allergic? " He asked, I snicker as he sit down.

" They're lovely " I said and I take it.

I take a whiff and smell the elegant scent, I look at him and he just smiles at me as his hand is just resting on the bed and his lap, I chortle.

" What? " I asked.

" Your eyes are beautiful "

I snicker kiss him, he kiss back and we pull apart.

" Natalie " I turn to my left and pass her the rose as she takes it and walk away to the empty vase.

" How's your head? " He asked as he place his hand on my cheek.

" Small headaches here and there but I'm fine, one more night of rest then I should be alright for the ceremony tomorrow, how's Gene? " I asked.

" He's healed " he said.

" Are you sure?, He took a blade through the shoulder to the back " I said.

" It takes than a man to take him down " he said.

" He's changed a lot after what has happened three years ago " I said.

" You can't blame him, he has changed but in a good way when Jolene married him " he said, I smile.

" And you?, How's your arm? " I asked as I place my hand over his left arm where it was bandaged.

" I'm fine " he said.

" When you were out in battle, I found out about something " I said.

" Your pregnant? " He asked, I chuckled.

" No, but " I said stop him before he says anything and he put down his hand.

I signal Natalie and she nodded and walk over to the dresser and take out a small rectangular box. She pass it to me and I take it, I sit up properly and open it.

" I found it inside the depth of your closet " I said as I take out the hair comb.

He takes it and smile.

" I was looking for it, I thought I lost it " he said and look up at me with a smile.

" Mariko was cleaning it and found it for me " I said.

" Well. . . " He leans back and I feel him putting the comb on the back of my hair.

I notice his face is very close, it's the same position as the day he put it on me for the first time.

" There " he kiss my cheek and they flush red after.

" Nicole? " I asked.

His expression changed into a serious one.

" She's been locked up here for three years, and since tomorrow is our coronation day, I decided to send her back to Vrevelon " he said.

" When? " I asked.