[ Chapter 18 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

I hold the wound on my arm as I look around, dead bodies everywhere. Including my brother. Tears form in my eyes.

" Arthur " I kneel down next to him.

I hold the wound on his neck and put pressure on it as his eyes just looks up at the sky

" Arthur wake up " tears stream down my cheeks, no response.

I burst out crying.

" Arthur " I cry.

I stood up as blood stain my hands.

" Father, Aiden, Grandmother, mother " I list out the names in my head as I look around.

I hold the wound on my arm as I enter the palace.

" Father?! " I scream.

I run up the stairs looking around passing dead bodies. I run down the huge hallways full of blood and I see a familiar body on the floor.

" May? " I run to her and she has blood pouring out of her mouth.

" Hey " she looks up at me, I hold the wound on her abdomen and she grunted.

" Don't go " I said.

She smiles and turn her head to the right, I turn my head and see grandmother. I look back down at her.

" Hey look, please, you did your best " I cry.

Her eyes then close, she exhale and I bite my bottom lip. I slowly set her head down on the floor as I stood up and rush to Grandmother.

I kneel down to her and turn her head to see a dagger on the side of her throat, I weep and hold the dagger. I pull it out with my shaky hand.

I notice a hairpin on the floor, I pick it up, it's not grandmother's. It has a red flower design and a white pearl around, I put it in my pocket waist.

I look around and mother on the floor with an arrow through her chest. I don't see father or Aiden, neither do I see Natalie and Ash.

" Is everybody dead? " I cry.

I then hear metal clanging in the distance of the hallway, I stood up as I hold the dagger in my hand and run to I side the chamber either is grandmother's, I hide behind the wall as I see a shadow approaching slowly, I see the person's hand holding Grandmother's head. I see he place the sword on the floor and pull the arrow out of Grandmother's arm.

I jump out of the corner and kick the sword away, I leap on the person and pin him to the floor as I raise the dagger, I strike down when he grip my wrist, I look down and see Dante.

" Dante? "

" Y/n " I got off him and help him up.

" What happened here?, We received your father's warning letter " he said.

I burst out crying.

" Everyone's dead Dante, my grandmother's dead, my mother. . . . . "

" Hey, hey " he wipe my tears away and hug me.

" There were too many of them, we couldn't hold them back and outnumbered "

I yelped when a sharp pain was on my arm. We pull apart and hold my arm. Dante examines it.

" It's deep " he said and pick up a piece of fabric on the floor.

He wrapped it around the wound and tie it very tightly, I winced.