Scoreing Part 3

Lydia Polley POV

I grab the silver-black axe and begin to throw. I show them how good I am at throwing axes then I go to swinging.

I can't wait for the games. My district will be so glad I won for them. Over the past few years District 7 has become richer because of kids from our district winning. Then about five years ago, we became a career district. But we are never around tributes from 1, 2, or 4. I hate them.

I'm going to kill Clay, the boy from my district. He's good with an axe and spear so those are the weapons he will use. He shall NOT get to the axes. For I will claim the axes. I will be the one to kill him. He is also very dangerous. But He thinks I'm going to be an alliance with him when I'm really going to use him for kills and once we're around the final nine, I'll finish him up with an axe to the face.

Clay Lawhead POV

I know Lydia is an insane maniac. I know her plan to kill me in the games but it will be me to kill her.

"Clay Lawhead." the voice says through the microphone in the room.

I get on my feet and walk to the doors.

I see an axe on a rack and grab it. The sliver blade is thin and sharp and the handle is black rubber. And then I grab one identical to it.

"Clay Lawhead, District 7, and I'm seventeen years old." I say and walk towards the target I front of me.

I walk a few meters away from the target. I take a big breath and swing my arm over my shoulder and throw at the target. It hits the skull and I walk away.

Griffin Martin POV

I walk in a grab a black trident with silver blades and a silver handle.

I swing it over my shoulder and swing my arm forward letting it fly. It lands on the chest of the mannequin in front of me.

The gamemakers smile and I nod my head. And then I walk out.

Emily Cushing POV

I caught on. I'm better at weapons. I'm in the career alliance and I also know their plans to kill me in the games. They think I'm the little kind innocent girl who has no chance. I'm going to win or at least I'll try. I may hate the Careers and Grace but for some reason I can't see her get killed. She may be dumb and stupid and evil but evil back words is live. Right now I feel dumb because I still feel like being friends with her.

"Emily Cushing" says the voice booming through the room. I get up and walk to the doors.

Charlie Minor POV

I walk in after my name was called and grab a trident. I walk in front of the target. And-.

Claire Buchanan POV

I grab a crescent sword from a rack.

"Can I have the mannequins in speed mode please?"

"How many mannequin robots do you want?" Rusty Evens, the head gamemaker asks.

"Surprise me."

Mannequins begin quickly moving towards me, bundles at a time but I manage to sidestep, slaughter and behead each and every one of them at a time.