District 9 & 10 Interviews

Claire Buchanan POV

I walk onto the stage with Charlie on my side. Our mentor told us to hold hands and wave with our other hands. His hands are warm. Mine are to. I guess he's thinking I have warm hand, cold heart, when it's the other way around for him. I blush a little as he's just smiling for the cameras and the people, just as our mentor told us to.

We sit down and the crowd cheers on but after about a few seconds, they stop.

"Hello District 9 tributes! Claire Buchanan and Charlie Minor!"

"Hello Don." Charlie starts.

"Hey Don." I say.

"Hello tributes. Let's start with you Claire."

"Me?"

"Yes you! You got a score of 12 in training!"

"Oh yeah that. Im prepared. I'm happy and exited! I can't wait." I grin to the crowd, making them applaud and cheer.

"Your making your District proud."

"That's the plan." I smile.

"Now onto Charlie." Don says, turning to Charlie.

"Yes?" he stutters.

"Your district just became a secondary career district last year, along with District 7, except they started a little earlier. Are you happy your District is a career district?" Don asks.

"I guess I am. I mean, that gives our district a chance to get more money from victors that come in. Claire here has a chance of doing that. She's the third career of our district, including the two from last year." Charlie says simply with no hesitation making me blush.

buzz

"Well sadly, that's all we have time for District 9. Let's have a big round of applause for the two tributes from District 9, Charlie Minor and Claire Buchanan!" Don says making the crowd cheer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivie Cullen-Dean POV

Me and Jack walk on stage and we instantly sit down. The crowd cheers but then calms down.

"Hello tributes of District 10! How are you today?" Don asks us.

"Im f-" I start but is distracted at Jack looking at the ceiling counting. But counting what? "Jack? Are you ok?" I ask him.

"Oh sorry. I was just counting how many tiles there are on the ceiling. There are a lot of tiles!" Jack says making the crowd scream in laughter. "Oh I'm fine. Thanks for having me. In the Capitol. Where I will be sent into a camera filled death box! I'm outta here!" he finishes and runs out of his chair and a group of peacekeepers come on stage and tayze him. He past out instantly. A grim came across my face and it became an insane laughter. It gets louder and louder as they're dragging him off stage. I then stop.

"Sorry. That was hilarious. What was your question for me?" I ask.

"My question was 'how are you?'."

"I'm fine. How are you?" I ask back.

"I'm very well. Now, what was your job back in 10?"

"I was a horse-keeper back in 10."

"So you rode horses?"

"Yes I did. I love riding horses."

"How does it feel like? Riding a horse?"

"It's like flying. While sitting."

"Well do you by any chance know what Jack did?"

"He was a butcher. So expect him to be good with a knife."

"Oh so you know him? Were you friends?"

"Yeah, I mean, we were in the same school and I would always go to his family Butchery and buy dry meat so they would last longer." I say.

buzz

"Well it looks like that's all we have time for Ivie Cullen-Dean and the partially here Jack Stanley. Let's have a big round of applause for District 10! Next up District 11!"