The Winner

Universal POV

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Capitol and of the Districts, may I present the winner of the 100th Annual Hunger Games, who not just made their district, not just their beloved Capitol, but their country proud, Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, children of all ages, I give you...," A pause of silence falls over the crowd and then, "From District 13, Grace Jaroz!" Says the voice of Don Brown. Then Grace Jaroz walks out on stage and begins the interviews. They start off talking about the beginning of the Games this year and move onto more personal things like Robert and how the people they made up "Jewel and Jeremy".

The tributes that have fallen were put in white coffins with white and red roses on top of them, that are right off the front of the stage in order of Districts. Half of then will be shipped off onto a hovercraft and the other half will be transported by train, both to all their families.

A/N

I'm sooooooooo sorry for the worst book on earth but I'm just glad I got to finish. Thanks guys for making me use your names in the book. It was really fun. But I don't want to make a long, emotional speech, so I'm just gonna say "thanks." and "good bye."