District 11 & 12 Interviews

Ian Meister POV

I walk on stage with Kelly a little bit in front of me. Once where in sight of the Capitol people, we instantly begin waving. The crowd is erupting with excitement. Probably cause District 13 interviews are almost up. We sit down and the crowd slowly calms down.

"Hello District 11 tributes! Ian Meister and Kelly Fairbanks!" Don yells on the top of his lungs.

"Hello Don" me and Kelly say almost in sync.

"Let's start with you Kelly." Don starts.

"Yes?"

"You have had more sponsors than any other tribute this game. You have the amount of four sponsors. Your parents, your boyfriend Dylan Waters," as he says this, the crowd erupts with excitement, then the crowd dies down. "Your mentors, and finally Capitol citizen, Don Brown. That's right I'm going to sponsor you."

Kelly starts the break in tears. She can't believe she has all these people willing to sponsor her. She deserves it. She really has been doing well. She got the score of 8 in training. So that must mean she's trying. For a person from District 11 to have the score of 7 and higher is really good. All the tributes got good scores this year.

"Im so thankful. I don't deserve this." She tears and continue to drip tears of joy.

"Yes you do." I say.

"Do you need a time alone back stage?" Don asks.

"Yes please." She says and two peacekeepers escort her off stage.

"Now, Ian, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great." I say.

"That's good. Now, who do you want to die more than anyone?"

"Claire Buchanan." I say straight up.

"It's amazing how many people want her dead." Don says surprised.

"Yeah." Still not believing I'm going into the arena tomorrow.

buzz

"It seems that's all we have time for Ian Meister. Kelly Fairbanks is still back stage adjusting to the joy and excitement. District 11!" Don yells and grabs my hand and hold it in the air raised high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tripp Markel POV

Me and Grace walk on stage and everything goes black. I passed out. All those people.

Grace Lyle POV

What a wuss. The interviews are over already.

"Good news. He's still going to be in the games. Bad news. He won't last long. He's going to die tomorrow. He's had a sneaky sickness for a while now. It's a sickness that you can't feel. Or tell that's it's in you. He had it. The sickness has no name. Do you wanna name it?"

"Crab-butts."

"Ok."