Day 3 Pt. 2

Andrea Caceres POV

Kelly is being shot at by Frances but is dodging really well. Wright is about to come up behind Kelly and stab her or slice her throat. I ready my spear. And then-

BOOM!

Wright is dead! Emily threw an explosive rock at him! He blew up! Are you kidding? He was my kill! WATEVA!

"Go! Run!" Emily shouts at Kelly. Kelly does as she was told. Emily been acting around the Careers the whole time? No she and Grace are friends. Where is Grace anyway?

I turn around and see Clay and Lydia making out. Wtf!

"What in the world are you two doing? Get up!" I instruct. Clay runs to me whispers something to me.

"Good plan!" I say. He runs in a direction towards Matthew. I jump into the water and swim in the direction towards Robert. Grace is running after Emily, probably wondering what the heck she did to kill Wright. Robert is by himself with a crossbow not even in his hands. The crossbow itself is slung around his shoulders. She IS holding a throwing knife. I slowly and quietly climb the roof from the water. I had to swim pass the monument to get here. He doesn't know I'm here. I walk up to him until I'm about seven meters away. I aim at his back, hoping it won't hit the crossbow.

"YEET!" I yell, throwing my spear at the same time he turns around. Once Robert heard me, and turned around, he threw the knife he had in his hand. I sidestep it and look behind me for I heard a voice. Emily screams as the knife hits her calf. She screams even louder as she takes it out. I look back at Robert to see my spear hit it's mark, in the center of the stomach. He falls back and starts breathing heavily. I don't want to feel the guilt so I turn my back on him. I feel bad but this is the Hunger Games. It's kill or be killed.

"Tell Grace, I love her." Robert whispers for he can barely speak now. He knows that I'm nice.

"I will." I say.

I turn to see the fights go on. Matthew, Frances, me, Clay, Lydia, Emily, Ivie, Kelly, Robert, and Grace are still alive.

"10 more tributes left!" Says the booming voice of the head game-maker.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry 4 the short chapter. I just had an idea for the next chapter. Keep reading!

Deaths of Day 3:

Wright from 1

Summer from 2

Max from 3

Claire from 9