D̵a̵y̷ ̸T̴w̷e̴n̷t̶y̸-̸F̸i̸v̷e̸

Dark's POV

(Y/N) invited me to the wedding of her father as a plus one and today what I learned about her family was shocking. Of course, her family beforehand had been shocking in some manners, but I didn't expect it to be this way. It wasn't as twisted as this. 
 The poor girl couldn't stop thinking about it, so I showed her Chica. I've been taking a lot of pictures, trying to make her look more normal. But she constantly looks angry. Which, (Y/N) didn't seem to mind, and she just giggles at what I tell her. It was surprisingly not that hard to get it off of her mind. But I guess at this point she'd take anything to get it off of her mind.
 When we arrive at her house, she walks in and sits down on the couch, sighing a bit. I sit down beside her, and I wrap an arm around her, in which I can tell she shivers to. 
 Besides the shocking part of the wedding, it reminds me of a memory I had back before I became this. I don't remember much, like everything beforehand had been deleted from me. All I can remember is her, Mark.. William, and several other memories. Maybe it's because they're all that matter at this point. I then remember what I'm pushing on to Wilford currently and I feel a sense of dread for my friend, or my lover. Whatever I consider him to be at this point. I am two different people after all.
 I pull my mind from it, which it only pulls itself onto memories of Mark. I remember partially all the fun game nights I had with him and then all the fighting and the temporary cuddles. I can't remember a good memory with the man. He's told both of us horrible, nasty things that stick stronger than anything kind he's ever said. It was never that way with (Y/N) though. He just loved her so god damn much.
 Why couldn't he love me like that? What was wrong with me?

 As Damien, Mark pulled me away from (Y/N) at his wedding, taking me far away from others and just leaving me in privacy. I looked at Mark with a confused expression but of course I was all at the same time curious. 
 "What is it?"
 "I was wondering if you could tell me a few things about Celine?" Mark asks, his other hand fiddling with his sleeve. "I know I've known her long enough to get married to her, but she's still so unpredictable.."
 I chuckled a little. "Yeah, she's always been that way.. I can't help you make her predictable, but I can tell you that she does not like your cockiness.. You should probably work on that."
 "What, she doesn't like the fact that I've got good self-esteem? At least I'm not miserable.. Y'know, (Y/N) likes it." He smiles. "She's a sweet woman.. She thinks it's a good thing that I love myself so much."
 I smile a little at the thought of her. "Yeah, she's.. She's too pure." I looked over my shoulder in her direction. My smile fades slowly as the thought comes along, and I turn towards Mark. "I'm thinking that I possibly want to get into a relationship, with her.. I don't know how to get into it, but seeing as you managed to get to Celine, well," I laugh a little. "You should be able to get to any woman.."
 Mark stares at me and he chuckles a little. "Damien.. You're pure as well." He tells me. "The thing is though, is that a pure woman, does not want a pure man.. Opposites attract, and when things are too alike I've noticed it doesn't go well.. You shouldn't try your luck with her."
 I stare at him and for a moment I feel like he's just being an ass, but he could be right. If she liked me, then she would've made it apparent. I glanced over my shoulder for a moment before i look at Mark.
 "I could still have a chance." I say, of course not letting his words take down my hopes as well as it does when Celine says things. Which, of course, she's a bit cruel but she's never ceased to help me into my dreams. 
 Mark simply laughs though, walking closer to me and patting my shoulder. "You'd have to be as lucky as me.. Seeing as I got someone like Celine, then I'm one lucky bastard." He says. "Enjoy the rest of the party, Damien." 
 He walked past me, and for a moment, it didn't affect me, but as I thought about it the rest of the wedding, I couldn't see how I had a chance.
 Celine noticed this, and so did (Y/N), and after the wedding Celine got mad at me for my poignancy. She then got into a fight with Mark for talking to me about it. But of course, I just found it funny. It's always been hilarious how she stands up for me when I could always stand up for myself. I didn't think it was that big of a deal.
 I just was hoping he was wrong.

But of course after what happened at the party, It ruined every thought of chance I had in one of my minds. I turn to look down at (Y/N) and she had leaned up against me, closing her eyes and feeling her thumbs across a little flap of my tux that held in both of her hands. I can't help but smile a little, but knowing that she's not happy, it makes it a little hard to keep it in place. I rub her shoulder a little, and her phone rings in her pocket, and she looks at it. It's her father, and I can tell she can't tell what to do.
 I reach over, taking it, and I stuff it into the couch cushion. She watches me, and then she looked up at me, her cheek pressing up against my shoulder and her (e/c) eyes staring back into mine. My heart beats a little faster as I press both of my lips together to try to prevent a smile, before I in fact do. 
 "..How about we watch a movie?" I ask, reaching past her and grabbing the TV remote. "We can probably find one."
 "M..Maybe." She responds, and I look at the TV and change the channels.