Day Sixty-Five

Get ready bois this part if fucking

 HUGE

Walking around in the world Darkiplier, as I usually do, I had walked away casually as he was talking with his large ass poochie, explaining to her why it was wrong to eat children. Chica apparently thought children was just slang for dog treats, which was odd, because Dark swears he never used that word for such things. 
 I walk through the grass, looking up at the sky and noticing a minor color change. Of course this world is usually encased in white, black, red or blue colors, the green was an exception made from God knows what, but now, there was a tint of purple in the sky. Not any purple, though. A velvet purple, stringing like veins across the clouds, almost like cracks. I furrow my brows, before looking down and notice I was in the middle of no where.
 "Fuck." I say, then laughing a little. "DARK!" I yell, and for a moment I expected him to show up, but he didn't. I pause, staring up at the sky for a second, looking all around me, and there was not a thing in sight, except for the stumps here and there. "DARK!" I yell again.
 Nothing, absolutely nothing. The wind has even stopped blowing at this point. I furrow my brows, looking at the sky, and noticing that the color blue was fading out. I look down and so was green. The grass around me was fading to gray.
 "Dark?" I mutter under my breath, a sense of worry encasing me, until I heard him call me.
 "(Y/N)!" I look over in the direction of the voice, and suddenly a large gust of wind hits my face.
 It almost pushes me over, causing me to almost topple.

 Darkiplier's POV

 I didn't even realize anything was going wrong until Chica got up and turned around, running away from me. For a moment, I was confused. She never seemed so frightened, and there was nothing that I did to frighten her. Hell, I couldn't. It was then that I looked up, and I noticed the velvet purple in the sky, and I knew instantly.
  I tried to yell out (Y/N)'s name, but not a word would come out of my throat. What I did hear, from afar, was his voice.
 His fucking happy go-lucky sing-song tune.
"..(Y/N)."

Your POV

 I was running through the field, confused as to why everything was blowing so hardly. hopping over a tree stump, then onto another, I tripped. As I fell, however, I landed onto the grass. But as I did in fact land, it was no longer grass, but cold white snow.. There was something wrong with Dark.
 He was afraid.
 "(Y/N), darling!"
 My safe bubble, away from all the ringing and panic he would keep from me was popped and it was all leaking into my mind. I stand up, running forward and leaving tracks in the snow. I found myself chasing his voice for a minute or two, almost out of breath before I came across the lake.
 It wasn't frozen, though. No. It was the only thing that didn't seem frozen. I looked forward, and my eyes widened, my heart dropping a little. A body floating in the middle of the lake with a white tux. It wouldn't have made sense to me if the adrenaline in my body wasn't pushing me forward into the lake already.
 He shouldn't be able to die here, could he? I mean, why would he actively kill himself with me in his world? Then again, my mother did it.
 The water was cold and rising to my chest, and soon I was swimming, stroking harshly, the thoughts in the back of my mind still speaking but my fear and worry was much louder than they were.

 Dark wouldn't kill himself either, he was strong, independent mostly. He wouldn't call my name to force me to look at his lifelessness. I hoped he wouldn't, anyways. But then again, my mother did it.
 Reaching him, I grabbed his arm tightly, and I tried to lift his head from the water. His head drops backward onto my shoulder, facing away from me as I kick my legs to keep us above the water.
 "DARK!" I yelp, panic rushing through my veins as I wrap my arms around him.
 "(Y/N)!" i turn around to see Dark, standing at the edge of the water. I felt my heart drop as I dropped what was in my arms, as it was moving on its own, and the world was moving slowly.
 I can't tell if that was my own perception fucking with me or if it was some trick Dark was trying to play to maybe get to me faster, or it was.. Whatever the hell just bamboozled me's game. It was only then that when it's hands touched my shoulders, and grabbed me tightly, that sing-song tuned voice spoke right into my ear.
"Wake up."