...

3rd person POV

 "Wake up, (Y/N). Please." Dark yelled at her, attempting to shake her awake.
 Him and Celine went back together, Damien was too weak to keep himself as one person for far too long, especially under the heat of Mark dominating their world.
 His fingers brushed her cheek, glancing down at the large hole in her torso that was filled with static noise, shaking about and making his eyes all blurry.
 "..F-Fuck off." She then suddenly hissed, trying to wiggle away, but Dark holds her in place. 
 "Open your eyes, darling. Look at me."
 She furrowed her brows, and slowly opened her eyes. He froze in place, seeing nothing but black. Not those sweet (e/c) eyes that he fell in love with a long, long time ago. She was someone entirely different at this point.
 "M-Mark." She hissed, attempting to push Dark away, but Dark held on.
 "N-No, (Y/N), no." Dark furrowed his brows saddeningly. 
 Damien was trying to think of a way to keep her from losing herself in the madness that Mark had encased her in, but there was nothing he could do. Celine kept telling him that, and he knew it as well. He just refused to believe so.
 He cups her face. "Listen, to me, okay? Just--"
 "Fuck off!" She snapped, trying to push away harder, but it wasn't working. She may have felt like she was using all the strength in her body, but she was weaker than paper. "..Please."
 Dark stares, looking down and seeing her bloody hand prints on his chest, soaking through his white tux. He looks at her face once again.
 "..How fucking stupid of me." He mutters under his breath, feeling his eyes start to water for the first time.. He's ever been in this body. "I thought that, maybe I could have you, and keep Mark away from the both of us at the same time, after everything that had happened.."
 "..Wha..." She stopped speaking, but she still seemed very defensive.
 "I'm sorry." He mutters, leaning forward and pressing his forehead to hers. He closes his eyes and feels the liquid from them roll down his face, although he was far from expressive with his facial features. "I promise I'll make sure he never gets away with what he's done to you, to all of us."
 She reaches up slowly, her cold icy fingers tips feeling his face, and he lifts his head up a little, looking at her pitch black eyes. He stares at her face, seeing how out of it she is at the moment. 
 Is this really how it's going to end? So abruptly, just because Mark didn't like the idea of Dark himself being happy in any sort of way.. Sadly, it was. Mark has taken everything away from Dark himself, and soon, Dark was going to take everything away from Mark. Mark wants (Y/N), the piece of her soul that is inside of this body that Mark stole from someone else just to play this sick game. Dark wasn't going to let that happen. He swore that in his mind--
 "I forgive you." Dark's thoughts were shattered by those words, the words that came from her mouth. "I.. I forgive you for leaving me.."
 He pauses, before he presses his lips together, until he can't hold it any longer. He hugs her tightly, his face in her neck, letting out a few quiet sobs, before holding his breath, and attempting to get rid of the sadness growing in his body. 
 He kept his eyes closed, adjusting her head to be cradled up against his chest. He sighs shakily, opening his eyes and looking at the window that had snow beating against it hardly.
 "..It's time to go back to sleep, darling." Dark says, and hugging her a little tighter, he felt her becoming weaker after he said that.
 He pulls her closer, and he looks down, the hole in her body becoming bigger.
 He reaches in, knowing she's too numb to feel it at all, and he presses a soft kiss to the top of her head.

Before he takes her soul before Mark could. 

 The End.
 I hope you enjoyed the story, my dudes. I feel a little unchill with the ending parts, but I was starting to hit my writer's block and I needed to get it out before I waited another five months before I get any more inspiration to start writing again.
 If you enjoyed this one, you're gonna enjoy my other four things, probably:

 Markiplierx(Suicidal/Depressed)Reader
 Wilfordx(Criminal)Reader
 Googlex(Game Developer)Reader
 The Hostx(Schizophrenic) Reader (Except I suck at Schizophrenia so chances are the reader is not schizophrenic and their mind is just hella boggled because they're supposed to be d e a d but now they're in some chicks body, but. Suck ass.)

 I'll see you all in the finale.