Day Thirty-Seven

I opened my eyes and I stared at the ceiling for a moment, before looking over and seeing Dark. He was laying on his back, his aura strapped to him but not touching me, except for my hand of course. His hand was in mind, and he doesn't seem like he's gonna let go even with the force of me pulling away from him. I scoot a little closer, seeing as noticing out hands were intertwined together, I became a little uncomfortable. I never truly felt his skin in this form, but having contact with him now makes me realize his body is ice cold.
 I reach my other hand up and slowly touch is face, his face twitching a little as I do. His face is almost as cold as his hands, except his face is just colder. I frown a little, wondering whether or not he can actually feel warmth.
 His hand lets go of mine but quickly goes to my side, and wraps around my body. He pulled me into him, and I held my breath as he did. His chin landed on top of my head, and he sighs a little, seemingly in comfort. I slowly wrap an arm around his body and I sigh through my nose, nuzzling my face somewhat into him. I was now in his aura, but of course it seemed less intimidating than it usually does and more so comfortable.
 He almost feels like he's made of ice underneath his tux, and I feel like that the longer I stay close to him the more I warm him up. HOpeFUllY he DOesN'T meLT.
 Soon enough he wakes up from his dreamy daze, which he hadn't been sleeping, just lost in thought. He looks down at me, but his entire face gets engulfed by the top of my head instead. He pulls aw
ay and looks at my face, making me leave his aura.
 "I apologize." He says, and he gets away from me, before he sits on the edge of the bed. I then sit up as well.
 "Why are you so chilly?" I ask.
 "I'm.. Was I?" He asks, looking over his shoulder. "I apologize if I made you uncomfortable.."
 "No, you didn't. I'm just concerned." I scoot over and make my way to his side. "Do you have any idea why you're so cold?" He pauses, remembering, before he shrugs, looking away from me. "..Can you get warm?"
"Possibly. I've never tried. It's never been a problem for me."
 "Yeah, well if you're gonna sleep in my bed with me ever again you best bet your ass you can't be made of ice cubes." I say, then reaching over, wrapping my arms around his body. 
 He sighs a little, wrapping an arm around my body as I lean into him. I close my eyes still feeling a little tired, which he seems tired as well. Maybe more so than I am. I reach my hand over and I put my hand on his stomach.
 "I'm gonna make breakfast." I say, patting it, and he stands up first.
 "I'll do it." He says. "Follow me."

I stare up at him and I huff as I stand up and take his hand as well. "Alright, fine." I say, and he glances down at our contact for a moment before walking with me out of the room.
 I follow him into the kitchen and I sit down at the dining table.

 As I finished breakfast, I got up and walked over to the sink. I was about to grab my dish washin' soap up until Dark takes it and then takes my plate. I then grab my plate back and he looks at me.
 "You made breakfast." I say. "I wanna wash the dishes."
 "You shouldn't have to."
 "I'm not your god damn princess, darkness boi." I say, and he pauses, staring down at me.
 "You're right." He looks at the plate, and then takes it back from me, making me scoff angrily. "You're a queen."
  "Stop!" I reach back over and I try to take it, but he pulls it away from my reach. I step into his space, and he wraps his arm around me, hugging me to his body tightly. "Ass."
 "Mhm." He puts the plate into the sink and faces me, both hands going to my shoulders. "How about you sit down in the living room?"
 "I'm washing the dishes." I reach up, and I put my hand into his face, but he then presses a kiss to the palm of my hand. I pull my hand back, scoffing angrily, and he smiles a little. 
 "..I am."
 "No." I flick his nose, making his face twitch a little, and then he grabs me by both of my wrists. I pause for a moment as he stares at my face, and i stare back, before I look away from him. "Whatever." I scoff, and I le
ave the dining room.
 I didn't wanna argue about dishes anymore, I wasn't exactly upset, but I just wanted to sit down. He seemed to not think so however. He washed the dishes quickly before he made his way into the kitchen, and sits down beside me about five inches away. Then he wraps his arm around me, pulling me back into him and his aura.
 "You'll wash the dishes next time."
 I scoff a little. "Yeah, because I'll be home alone." He pauses for a moment, before he closes his mouth. I noticed this hesitance however, and I'm not chill with that.  "What?"
 "Last night someone came to you, and they were dangerous." He says. "I'm not comfortable leaving you alone yet.."
 "So are you just staying with me then?" I furrow my brows. "Or like..?"
 "You could stay with me, if you wanted. I don't mind which one you do. But I just would want you to come with me when I visit home to feed Chica."
 "Your home is just, really cold."
 "It can be warm. I can make it warm."
 I pause, and I huff through my nose before leaning on him, looking at the TV. "Choose whatever makes you comfortable."
 He pauses for a second, before he looks at the TV. As the screen goes dark to transition from TV show to advertisement, he can see himself in his reflection, and he can see me. Something about it seems wrong to him, but he's happy, oddly enough. It feels wrong.

But it doesn't matter. Not yet, anyways.