Extracurricular (Vol 2)

{Vlad's POV}

Glynda: And that's the match!

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Cardin collapses to the ground next to his fallen teammates. It's been two days after the incident with Roman Torchwick and we're back to our regular school days, As boring as that sounded it was still funny to watch the members of team CRDL get their asses handed to them by Pyrrha.

Vlad: Losing a 4 v 1 isn't luck its just sad.

Wendy: (Sighs) I warned him a fight with Pyrrha wasn't a good idea.

Vlad: Huh? What was that?

Wendy: (flustered) N-nothing.

Vlad:(suspicious) Uh Huh.

Glynda: Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: (Tapping her Scroll.) Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. (Glynda looks around at the observing students.) Any volunteers? Mr Taurus you been pretty lax these past few classes.

Looking over at Y/n, he was staring off into space and only seemed to respond when I nudged him with my elbow. He looks around confused before looking down to Glynda.

You: Huh, sorry what now?

Glynda: Good of you to join us Mr Taurus, we have time for one last match, interested?

You: Uh yeah sure. (Getting up from seat)

Vlad: Hey man are you alright?

He doesn't answer instead he tries to give a reassuring grin but it was obvious he wasn't ok. Y/n explained what happened to Tukson and it was plain to see he was on his own vendetta against Torchwick ironically the same way I want revenge against his brother.

Glynda: Are there any volunteers to be his opponent?

Tobias: I'll be his opponent.

Glynda: Mr Gorgon it is then.

Vlad: What are you playing at Tobias?

Tobias: Looks like our leader needs a wake up call and if you two aren't going to do it, I will.

I had a bad feeling about this, Tobias heads down to the arena and was standing across from Y/n, he had his hands in his pockets as he faced Y/n who had his hand rested on his sword.

You: I figured it would be sooner or later before we'd have at it, so if I win you'll finally acknowledge me as your leader right.

Tobias: That was what I said but seeing you as you are now, you'll have a snowballs chance in hell of doing that.

You: (glares) We'll See about that.

Glynda signals the start of the match as Y/n dashed toward Tobias drawing his sword to slash at him with his Umbra, Tobias dodges the attack with ease and his hands still in his pockets. Y/n continues his assault but to no avail, Tobias with snake like movements dodged all the attacks that came his way.

Tobias: This is pathetic are you even trying?

Y/n growls and swings out his leg kicking Tobias back off his feet but instead of hitting the ground he uses his snake tail to catch himself. He then folds his legs and balances on his tail looking down at his opponent.