Epilogue (Beacon Arc End)

???: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

You couldn't tell whose voice it was that you heard, when you had opened your eyes you found yourself in a brightly lit room. Looking around you realized that you were in a hospital room, sitting up you looked to the window to see that it was day time now. As much as you wished that the events of the past day was a dream, the bandages and pain at your side told you otherwise. You then got out of bed and walked over to the window, pulling back the curtains you looked out at Vale, the city was damaged but nothing beyond repair. Beacon on the other hand left you speechless, on top of Beacon tower was a giant stone dragon.

You: What the hell is that?

Just then you heard the door to the room opens behind you and in walk Sun holding a bunch of bananas while eating the one that was in his hand.

Sun: Y/n!? Dude your awake!

You: Keep it down will you, we're in a hospital.

Sun: Oh right my bad but how are you feeling man? You've been out for three days.

You: Three days!?

Sun: Jeez your telling me to keep it down.

You: What happened with the Grimm, what's that thing hanging off Beacon, and what about the others.

Sun offers you the bananas as he starts to tell you everything that happened, Apparently it was a white light that petrified that giant dragon Grimm nobody knows if it's dead or not but for now it's not a threat. You were more shocked to learn about the deaths of Ozpin and Pyrrha, And that Atlas was taking the blame for the fall of Beacon.

You: What about the others?

Sun: Your not going to like this part.

Yang and Ruby were taken back home to their home on the island patch while Wendy was brought back to Mistral by Izaya and Weiss back to Atlas by her father. No one saw any sign of Tobias and Vlad was still in a room down the hall.

You: And Blake?

Sun: She... she spent the first two nights not leaving your side but when I came to check on you the next morning she was gone.

You: Gone what do you mean gone!?

Sun: I mean gone like took her weapon and whatever stuff she had and left.

You:... I see.

Sun: Look Y/n it's alright to be sad man, I'll leave the room if you wanna you know cry or something.

You: (laughs dryly) Cry? Heh I guess a normal person would in this situation too bad my tears dried up a long time ago.

You found your clothes folded on the side table in the room and got dressed before heading to the door.

You: Can you show me where Vlad is?

Sun: Sure.

A couple rooms down you stopped at a door.

Sun: This is it but I should warn you, he's been a bit hostile since the attack.

You: I can't blame him. (Opens door)

You step into the room and close the door behind you leaving Sun outside. Inside the room you found Vlad sitting up in his bed staring at his scroll.